JBS 82 Jenkins 72

I watched the game and thought JBS looked very sloppy. Their offense was good but they had tons of turnovers and played bad defense. They better show better defense effort against Cordia on Friday. It was like watching a regular season NBA game where no one plays defense.

Stepp had 10 turnovers, the whole team usually gets less than that. They have played Jenkins twice in regular season, I don't think they could get up for the game. Just my opinion. I think they will be up and ready Friday night.

Clark played a low-par game tonight.Missed freethrows and getting a little wild with his passing hurt his game tonight, but I'm sure it'll bea diferent Clark Stepp come Fri. He turned the ball over early in the game and later dissapeared when Cox got hot and took over. Clark did get his team rolling early and often, i believe i heard he had the first 7 of June B.'s points. Cox is easily the most consistant and doesn always get the credit he deserves. When Jenkins made their run tonight Cox broke the press and went coast to coast several times while drawing the foul on his shot or drawing the defense and kicking to the open man. The senior Huff shot the eyes out the way it sounded and the big boy down low pulled down some big boards. Congrats June B. and goodluck Fri.

Stepp had 10 turnovers, the whole team usually gets less than that. They have played Jenkins twice in regular season, I don't think they could get up for the game. Just my opinion. I think they will be up and ready Friday night.

Also sounded like the run and gun style of both teams may of been a big factor for an unlike stat for Stepp.

Should be a great Championship Game between JBS and Cordia. Congrats and good luck to both schools! This years Regional looks more like the All A.

6 of 8 All A schools are in the region.

All A teams-Cordia,June B., Wolfe, Jackson City, Lee, Hazard

Not All A- Leslie and Estill

WoW All A regional all over again. I'm glad to see smaller school competing and doing well. Seems the new lining of region has changed everyones point of view and the chances to win.