Highlands 70 Rose Hill 48

HOOPLA

Originally posted by jonboyatmu

1.) What were the stats (points, rebs, minutes) for Michael Taylor and Matt Thomas?

2.) What were the stats (same as above) for Josh Magnussen and David Frasier?

3.) What was Mark King's FG%?

4.) What in the world was going on on the radio with VanHoose and Barber? I have heard some conflicting stories about their comments concerning the coaching tactics.

Can no one give me any specifics on this game? I really would like to know some hard stats on this game. Oh and to clarify my fourth question, I would like someone who actually got the radio broadcast to tell me what was said about the coaching moves. I was just curious as to what went on the air since I didn't hear it myself. I heard some people say nothing and some say that they were riding Coach Hall a little. Just wondering which was true.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnboy, I did not go to the game nor have I seen the stats so I cannot answer your first 3 questions. I will say I tried to listen and for the most part the broadcast was interrupted by a problem at the station. Even when they returned it was in and out at best. I did not listen to the last miniute or so and I never heard anyone say anything about the coaching decisions. Maybe it was said after I turned it off or maybe I just missed it.

Davis, Davis, Davis, you wear me out, man. Are you always this negative or just when it comes to Rose Hill?

1. I see no point stats for a Taylor or Thomas, I am unsure about rebs or minutes.

2. 4 points apiece for Magnusson and Frasier.

3. King had 6 points, I could not tell you his FG %, but I know he missed a few 3's, though he didnt really take a lot of shots. Didn't really play as much as I thought he might.

4. I was at the game, so i didnt hear a radio broadcast.

Link to the stats

Davis, I see your points and some of them I agree with you on. But, there are some positive things about Rose Hill that you choose to ignore. Anyway, I respect your opinion and there are things that I too would like to see different but try and see both sides. I choose not to be as critical because I know a lot of the players and coaches personally.