Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari on The Colbert Report tonight

Featured Replies

Just watched the clip, Colbert wasn't as bad as I thought he'd be.

 

Tough to answer his questions though because he asked very tough questions that require longer explanations but you never have time to give the full idea before he interjects with his "humor".

He never shows respect for the guest and it is all about him. That's the nature of the character.

 

The ones that do the best are on regularly like Slate's legal expert, Emily Bazelon. She gets it. You say something then stop because he's about to make a joke or some other ludicrous comment, then you chuckle, then say whatever you were about to say.

 

It's all schtick... and I thought Calipari did fine. Of course he knew what it was going to be like, at least his agent did. Nobody could possibly go on that show anymore without knowing what the interview style is going to be.

 

Something good came out of it for me. I heard enough to want to get ahold of the book. I would love to see and hear Cal on a traditional talk show sharing the same stuff.

Something good came out of it for me. I heard enough to want to get ahold of the book. I would love to see and hear Cal on a traditional talk show sharing the same stuff.

 

He's been on just about everywhere the past two weeks. Can't miss him.

He's been on just about everywhere the past two weeks. Can't miss him.

 

Well, Getslow, you are supposed to be a "Guide"! Give me a heads up about these things!

Well, Getslow, you are supposed to be a "Guide"! Give me a heads up about these things!

 

You are right. I have been remiss and shamed my BGP family. There is only one proper consequence: seppuku.

Something good came out of it for me. I heard enough to want to get ahold of the book. I would love to see and hear Cal on a traditional talk show sharing the same stuff.

 

His book is very good. I completely recommend it. I started it Monday and finished it last night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.