Let's Say the Twins are gone bye...

CamoHokie

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they leave the back court will be extremely thin (3 guards) while the front court will be deep. I'd say talent wise will be better than Archie and Ryan from last season but not sure how they compare to Knight and Lamb as I've not really watched them play much except an All-Star game

If they go...they can wave goodbye to some $$$ that they'd see if they came back a year. They can also say hello to the D league.

The D league? You do realize that a lot of players go to the D league and by them leaving it doesn't mean they'd wind up there. Patterson, T. Jones, etc. have all been in the D league.

The D league? You do realize that a lot of players go to the D league and by them leaving it doesn't mean they'd wind up there. Patterson, T. Jones, etc. have all been in the D league.

Yes. I realize that. Why do you ask? I simply stated that they will end up there if they declare. What's your point?

It's just a little annoying seeing a thread title like this and thinking there's news only to open it up to see more speculation.

Lucky for you that the title of the post was edited (not by me) to save people the inconvenience of clicking a mouse button. If this is the stuff that annoys you...I'll assume everything else in your life is easy peasy. Congrats to you from the rest of us.

Lucky for you that the title of the post was edited (not by me) to save people the inconvenience of clicking a mouse button. If this is the stuff that annoys you...I'll assume everything else in your life is easy peasy. Congrats to you from the rest of us.

It's not a big deal man, just some advice from some older (experience wise) members. Call it board etiquette if you will. :thumb:

As far as the subject goes I'd not fault the Twins for leaving because, ultimately, it's their decision. It shouldn't matter to anyone what they do although many fans will call them names and make nasty statements to them on Twitter about how they owe UK or they don't care about anyone, blah blah blah.

I'd imagine if they do declare it's because they just don't want to be in college and want to start their NBA careers, financially their parents have already said that shouldn't be a deciding factor because they are financially stable.

I hope they stay for their benefit, and for UK but if they don't I wish them the best of luck and will root for them in the NBA.

My point is that your statement doesn't make sense.

Why doesn't it make sense? If they wait a year they can potentially improve draft stock...whick means $$$. If they go....they will lose those potential $$$ and spend time in the D league. That's because they are not NBA ready. I thought I was obvious enough. I'll use more words and pictures going forward to clarify for you.