Bracken County 1 Walton-Verona 0

Bracken County had one hit....a home run. Walton-Verona had 8 hits and several walks but couldn't push one across. Bracken did what they needed to do to win.

You must've eaten a bad hot dog or something at that game and gotten confused. Bracken's pitcher walked ZERO batters in the varsity game. Walton Verona had 3 maybe 4 hits. Bracken played solid defense in the field to hold off a very good Walton Verona team. There were two other area coaches there who could back my stats up.

Bracken County had one hit....a home run. Walton-Verona had 8 hits and several walks but couldn't push one across. Bracken did what they needed to do to win.

You must've eaten a bad hot dog or something at that game and gotten confused. Bracken's pitcher walked ZERO batters in the varsity game. Walton Verona had 3 maybe 4 hits. Bracken played solid defense in the field to hold off a very good Walton Verona team. There were two other area coaches there who could back my stats up.

Well, well, well, we have a dilemma.......who do we believe? :lol:

Just kidding guys,

Couldn't have been a bad hot dog but possibly some bad information. I wasn't at the game so I can only go by the stats I was told. Obviously, there is a big difference between 3 hits and 8 hits...so who knows. Congrats to Bracken on the win.