Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A Predictions

Featured Replies

Anyone want to take a shot at this one? I do know it would flow MUCH better had Magoffin Co (and Morgan Co) backed up into 2A and 2 teams west of I-75 had moved up. Magoffin's 2 year numbers had the well back into 2A.

 

2A (190.1 to 315.25 boys)

Fort Knox (200)

Trimble County (209.75)

Ballard Memorial (211.25)

Newport Central Catholic (214.75)

Mayfield (217.75)

Betsy Layne (218)

Murray (223)

Holy Cross (Covington) (225.75)

Middlesboro (226)

Clinton County (228.75)

Lexington Christian (232)

Allen Central (232.75)

Owensboro Catholic (234)

Newport (234.75)

McLean County (235.25)

Metcalfe County (235.5)

Walton-Verona (242.25)

Hancock County (245.75)

Leslie County (251.25)

Gallatin County (252.75)

Somerset (253.5)

Danville (256.5)

Owen County (269.25)

Green County (269.75)

Carroll County (275)

Butler County (280)

Lloyd Memorial (283)

Washington County (283.25)

Shawnee (284)

Todd County Central (284.25)

West Carter (290.75)

Shelby Valley (293.5)

Glasgow (295)

Prestonsburg (307.25)

Webster County (309.25)

Bath County (311.25)

Christian Academy-Louisville (311.25)

East Ridge (314)

Monroe County (314.75)

DeSales (315.25)

The West will be a little tricky.

 

Region 1-

 

District 1- Murray, Mayfield, Ballard, Webster or Todd?

District 2- Butler, Hancock, McLean, Owensboro Catholic Webster or Todd?

The West will be a little tricky.

 

The west is easy as pie compared to everything else. I have no clue where Bath County and West Carter are going to go. I could see 2A having a couple 4-team districts and maybe one 7-team district. Really difficult.

The west is easy as pie compared to everything else. I have no clue where Bath County and West Carter are going to go. I could see 2A having a couple 4-team districts and maybe one 7-team district. Really difficult.

 

Then do district 3 and 4. Love to see this.

Then do district 3 and 4. Love to see this.

 

I've got mine at home. I'll try to remember to post it when I get home from work. I tried to make districts for all six classes. I'd say 85% of the time I spent doing it was on 2A. And even when I "finished," I still don't know if 2A is right or makes any sense!

The West will be a little tricky.

 

Region 1-

 

District 1- Murray, Mayfield, Ballard, Webster or Todd?

District 2- Butler, Hancock, McLean, Owensboro Catholic Webster or Todd?

 

Looks like Mayfield gets to beat Murray twice a year.

.

Looks like Mayfield gets to beat Murray twice a year.

.

Better watch it, some one else was saying that this time last year...been MIA since playoffs :lol2:

Murray has beaten Mayfield twice since 1960. I'm not worried one bit. Murray has ducked Mayfield except recently. Mayfield has some great classes on the way up and they have beaten their middle program like a drum.

  • Author

Here is a possible scenario. It is not the best travel situation for D7 or D8.

 

CLASS 2A

District 1 – Ballard Memorial, Mayfield, Webster Co., Murray

District 2 – Butler County, Hancock County, McLean County, Owensboro Catholic, Todd County Central,

District 3 – Clinton County, Glasgow, Green County, Metcalfe County, Monroe Co.

District 4 – Christian Academy-Louisville, DeSales, Fort Knox, Shawnee, Washington County

District 5 – Carroll County, Gallatin County, Owen County, Trimble County, Walton-Verona

District 6 –Holy Cross (Covington), Lloyd Memorial, Newport, Newport Central Catholic

District 7 – Danville, LCA, Middlesboro, Somerset, Bath Co, West Carter.

District 8 – Betsy Layne, Prestonsburg, Shelby Valley, East Ridge, Allen Central, Leslie Co.

 

Here is another possibility. Some will not like it but some major issues exist in this class geographically and things are going to have to change and people possibly move to somewhere they have not been:

 

CLASS 2A

District 1 – Ballard Memorial, Mayfield, Webster Co., Murray

District 2 – Butler County, Hancock County, McLean County, Owensboro Catholic, Todd County Central,

District 3 – Clinton County, Glasgow, Green County, Metcalfe County, Monroe Co., Somerset ( Somerset is closer to all 5 teams in this district than West Carter, Bath Co, or Middlesboro,)

District 4 – Christian Academy-Louisville, DeSales, Fort Knox, Shawnee, Washington County, Danville ( Boyle Co borders Washington Co)

District 5 – Carroll County, Gallatin County, Owen County, Trimble County, Walton-Verona

District 6 –Holy Cross (Covington), Lloyd Memorial, Newport, Newport Central Catholic, LCA (LCA is closer to all 4 D6 teams than they are to West Carter, Somerset, or Middlesboro)

District 7 – Bath Co, West Carter, Betsy Layne, Prestonsburg, Allen Central. (Bath and Carter Counties are closer to Floyd County than Somerset, Middlesboro, or Leslie Co.)

District 8 – Shelby Valley, East Ridge, Middlesboro, Leslie Co.

When will the final district alignments be released?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.