Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013-14 All BluegrassPreps.com 12th Region Teams

Featured Replies

  • Author

I disagree with both of you about Taylor. IMO he makes Conley and Conway better.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PP - I don't think you are disagreeing with me. Taylor makes them go. Heck, I was on the Taylor bandwagon long before most. Doesn't change what OK said above. If Lincoln had 2 more role players in place of Conway and Conley, it's a fact that no PG would average 9 APG in that scenario. John Stockton - Karl Malone = many, many less assists for Stockton! The 2 together made each other what they were.

???

 

PP2, I don't think we disagree at all. I just pointed out (in my last post) that Taylor's value goes up when he has better players playing along side him because they can convert his passes whereas weaker teammates won't.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.