Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central/Campbell County updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Corey Holbrook fouled by Slade McPeek. He'll shoot 2.

 

Hits both.

 

4-2 Camels.

  • Replies 164
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Jackson with a pretty spin & lay in.

 

8-6 Camels.

  • Author

Timeout on the floor with 2:38 left in the opening quarter.

 

Tied at 8.

Watching this one from the best seat in the house. My couch. Video is blurry and the feed is about 15 seconds behind the BGP posters.

Wilson 5 boards already.

4 of 14 for Johnson

2-10 for Campbell

Am I the only one who likes Gullett as much as Hall so far? If I didn't know the names, I'd think he was the one with hype.

11-10 JC. I missed a point somewhere. Texting. My fault. I believe it was Salyer going 1-2 from the line.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.