Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawnboy Rocks!

Featured Replies

Felt like I was at BOKC today. Thank you so much. I know how hard it is to text scores during the game so posting them to BGP has to be harder. Much appreciated!!

Felt like I was at BOKC today. Thank you so much. I know how hard it is to text scores during the game so posting them to BGP has to be harder. Much appreciated!!

 

i agree. Great job. kept me on the corner of my seat.

Well done, Lawnboy13! Enjoyed your updates.

He was on a computer, not a phone so much easier to do updates. Plus he was on the front lines in a cozy seat! Yeah, yeah, thanks Lawnboy! :banana:

Like lawildcat said, I was on press row with my laptop which made updating the games much easier.

 

Enjoyed every minute of it.

Still, pretty impressive how fast the updates came. I'd hear the call of the announcer online, hit F5 and his update would already be there. Guess there is no 7 second delay for LB13!

Got there this morning at 10:15 to cover the two boys semi-final games. The girls salvaged the day since the boys lost. :(

Still, pretty impressive how fast the updates came. I'd hear the call of the announcer online, hit F5 and his update would already be there. Guess there is no 7 second delay for LB13!

 

 

Keyboard on a laptop are made for "fat-fingers". :lol:

Keyboard on a laptop are made for "fat-fingers". :lol:

 

:up:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.