Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Coaches Poll (Week 8)

Featured Replies

ND is getting healthy and when they are I think they are the #1 team. Any team in the Top 10 can probably beat any other team in the top 10 depending on when they come up on the schedule but if the Top 10 all played each other 5 times I'd take ND to come out on top.

ND is getting healthy and when they are I think they are the #1 team. Any team in the Top 10 can probably beat any other team in the top 10 depending on when they come up on the schedule but if the Top 10 all played each other 5 times I'd take ND to come out on top.
So i take it you like ND...
So i take it you like ND...

 

Well as I stated any team can beat any team. Holmes beats ND but gets beat by Beechwood. NCC beats SK badly and beats Brossart but loses to Highlands. ND beats Highlands. SK beats ND.

 

Actually the 35th district is going to leave 2 teams sitting at home that could probably win the 9th region. HC beat Holmes and Beechwood, Beechwood beat Holmes, Holmes beat ND ......and I think ND is the best team in the region ...........so crazy times.

Well as I stated any team can beat any team. Holmes beats ND but gets beat by Beechwood. NCC beats SK badly and beats Brossart but loses to Highlands. ND beats Highlands. SK beats ND.

 

Actually the 35th district is going to leave 2 teams sitting at home that could probably win the 9th region. HC beat Holmes and Beechwood, Beechwood beat Holmes, Holmes beat ND ......and I think ND is the best team in the region ...........so crazy times.

 

I guess ND would be the favorite because they are hosting but it could come down to seedings

Well as I stated any team can beat any team. Holmes beats ND but gets beat by Beechwood. NCC beats SK badly and beats Brossart but loses to Highlands. ND beats Highlands. SK beats ND.

 

Actually the 35th district is going to leave 2 teams sitting at home that could probably win the 9th region. HC beat Holmes and Beechwood, Beechwood beat Holmes, Holmes beat ND ......and I think ND is the best team in the region ...........so crazy times.

 

Are Notre Dame and Beechwood going to play each other? It isn't on their schedules. If they don't play, how are they going to seed the district?

Are Notre Dame and Beechwood going to play each other? It isn't on their schedules. If they don't play, how are they going to seed the district?

I Heard they were playing the makeup game Feb 17th

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.