Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 85 Mississippi State 63

Featured Replies

I like the fact that people looked like they were actually out there battling. Obviously a bad start to the game, but after the first ten minutes it seemed like people for fighting. Randle was fighting for every rebound even though he was frustrated offensively which was a great sign. I think they are starting to turn the corner and will get better every game.

 

I absolutely agree and welcome to BGP George A. :thumb:

I absolutely agree and welcome to BGP George A. :thumb:

 

Thank you, I appreciate it! :thumb:

I missed the game. Were the missed shots in the first 10 minutes poorly chosen, or just misses of open shots? The latter doesn't concern me nearly as much as the former.

 

If I was coaching the team and this was high school I would have said something along the lines, "We need to work on our shot selection. We are just passing around the perimeter and settling for the first three that we get instead of penetrating and shooting off the kick or getting the ball inside and shooting off the pass out."

 

Granted you have to credit the way Miss St was playing defense in the first half, but UK was just settling. They made some nice adjustments at half. So I'd say a little mixture of both. They weren't bad shots, but they weren't great either.

Calipari at halftime told them if they shot a 3 when you could have driven to the lane, he was pulling them out. I think they only shot like 6 threes in the second half

I missed the game. Were the missed shots in the first 10 minutes poorly chosen, or just misses of open shots? The latter doesn't concern me nearly as much as the former.

 

As MJ said, in the first half (especially the 1st 10 min) they were launcing the 3's, not getting the ball inside. Cats had a huge advantage inside, that was MSU's weakness. They may have looked once and then just launched an outside shot, and they weren't falling.

As MJ said, in the first half (especially the 1st 10 min) they were launcing the 3's, not getting the ball inside. Cats had a huge advantage inside, that was MSU's weakness. They may have looked once and then just launched an outside shot, and they weren't falling.

 

In the 2nd half the bigs had some great interior passing to each other. The other thing that help their shot selection in the 2nd half is their defense was much better, so they were able to get out in transition more.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.