Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scores on the news???

Featured Replies

As i got home from the Pendleton Co. v. Highlands game I clicked on the 11 o'clock news and was reading the bottom of the page. Across the bottom was scores from other games around the tri-state. I finally saw NCC and Scott. This was a Desert Classic game. Now the bigger game of the night was PC and Highlands. Why was the PC score not on there. Highlands is always on there and since they played PC i guess they couldnt put the scores on there. I thought this was a joke bc a game that was played earlier in the same place and same tourney was on there but not PC and Highlands. Whats the deal. NE one have an idea????

You should contact the television station you were watching and ask them.

I'm guessing it's for one of two reasons ... either the game had a late start or the person responsible for calling the score in didn't perform that task.

I think it was just another case of PC not getting any respect..... : )- I was looking for it to but decided to just come to the most reliable source... BGP baby...

It is not a respect issue. The home team is responsible for calling in scores. I have never heard of a TV station not airing a score that was called in.

I think it was just another case of PC not getting any respect..... : )- I was looking for it to but decided to just come to the most reliable source... BGP baby...

I seldom look for the news anymore. I go here and get the scoop from reliable. Well, usually reliable sources that were there.

I'm guessing it's for one of two reasons ... either the game had a late start or the person responsible for calling the score in didn't perform that task.

That's why I posted to contact the station in question. That way there would be no misunderstandings or accusations about a school getting no respect.

I think it was just another case of PC not getting any respect..... : )- I was looking for it to but decided to just come to the most reliable source... BGP baby...

NCH game got all the pub. Only reason Covcath-Ryle was on TV was playing in the undercard. NKY coverage is always minimal at best. Sometimes WKYT Lexington will have scores from NKY. The news stations, with limited resources and time on air will broadcast what they deem more relative to their viewers. Thus NKY will always take a back seat to the Ohio teams.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.