Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County basketball

Featured Replies

Whats up with the lions this year?Yes they are having

A better season than last year but are losing games they should not.

Whats the problem?

Whats up with the lions this year?Yes they are having

A better season than last year but are losing games they should not.

Whats the problem?

 

They really havent lost any games that they should have won, other than Rose Hill. That was a tough atmosphere to win in the other night. Rose Hill was playing inspired ball in tribute and Boyd was overwhelmed with everything going on.

 

The Morgan loss and Ashland loss was predicted and some of the out of area games were predicted as a loss....Other than that, I think the Lions have played well.

 

I honestly dont believe that have the heart and teamwork to win the District, and they will be lucky to advance to the Regions, but anything is possible and I am rooting for My Lions. :thumb:

  • Author
They really havent lost any games that they should have won, other than Rose Hill. That was a tough atmosphere to win in the other night. Rose Hill was playing inspired ball in tribute and Boyd was overwhelmed with everything going on.

 

The Morgan loss and Ashland loss was predicted and some of the out of area games were predicted as a loss....Other than that, I think the Lions have played well.

 

I honestly dont believe that have the heart and teamwork to win the District, and they will be lucky to advance to the Regions, but anything is possible and I am rooting for My Lions. :thumb:

 

I think you hit it on the head.This team can beat anybody in the region

but there going to haft to find the heart and teamwork to do so.

And there running out of time.

I think you hit it on the head.This team can beat anybody in the region

but there going to haft to find the heart and teamwork to do so.

And there running out of time.

 

I agree....Hey, with the results we have had the last couple of years, I am pretty happy with our success...I will be happy to see them in the Regions right now... :thumb:

Yeah, we've definitely exceeded expectations this season. We won a whopping five games last season, and have won something like 14 games this season...so yeah, we've had a very solid season, IMO.

  • Author
Yeah, we've definitely exceeded expectations this season. We won a whopping five games last season, and have won something like 14 games this season...so yeah, we've had a very solid season, IMO.

 

Welcome! Glad to have A BC fan. :thumb:

Welcome to the party BleedRed :ylsuper:

I think you hit it on the head.This team can beat anybody in the region

but there going to haft to find the heart and teamwork to do so.

And there running out of time.

 

What is a "HAFT" ? :eek:

What is a "HAFT" ?

 

 

 

Slang term for have.

Is the game against KCC still on for tonight?

No KCC game for tonight is cancelled

  • Author
What is a "HAFT" ? :eek:

 

Its slang for have :D

I think heart and desire have been a question for the LIONS this season, but I also think all the new faces on the team this year has had an effect. They don't seem to have gelled the way a tight unit would and there are also jealousies on the team with some players having problems with other players. But I think stuff that like goes on with every team.

I think heart and desire have been a question for the LIONS this season, but I also think all the new faces on the team this year has had an effect. They don't seem to have gelled the way a tight unit would and there are also jealousies on the team with some players having problems with other players. But I think stuff that like goes on with every team.

 

:thumb: But don't count the Lions out yet!! They have a lot of talent and can beat any team in the Region on a given night!

 

BC needs to work on the following problems:

 

(1) TEAMWORK. No jealousy. No showboating. Just get it done.

(2) TEAMWORK! Can't stress that one enough! It is not just about Owens!

(3) Play the game from start to finish. 1, 2 or 3 quality quarters aren't always enough.

(4) Stay focused on playing the game and not get distracted by "bad calls" from the refs. Bad calls are part of the game, but some of the Boyd players seem extremely offended when a "bad call" or "no call" comes their way. And they let it effect their game. Shrug it off and keep on playing hard.

(5) Confidence that they can win the game!! Never give up or lose confidence.

 

If the Lions can make progress on these areas, they could have an even better season than they have had so far!!

 

Good luck!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.