Boyd County basketball

Tiny

:thumb: But don't count the Lions out yet!! They have a lot of talent and can beat any team in the Region on a given night!

BC needs to work on the following problems:

(1) TEAMWORK. No jealousy. No showboating. Just get it done.

(2) TEAMWORK! Can't stress that one enough! It is not just about Owens!

(3) Play the game from start to finish. 1, 2 or 3 quality quarters aren't always enough.

(4) Stay focused on playing the game and not get distracted by "bad calls" from the refs. Bad calls are part of the game, but some of the Boyd players seem extremely offended when a "bad call" or "no call" comes their way. And they let it effect their game. Shrug it off and keep on playing hard.

(5) Confidence that they can win the game!! Never give up or lose confidence.

If the Lions can make progress on these areas, they could have an even better season than they have had so far!!

Good luck!

:thumb: 100% correct on all counts. I'm not counting them out though, they have the talent to win out in the region, or lose in the 1st round of districts. I'm hoping for the regional title.

Boyd County is not doing the little things needed to win.

NOT boxing out

NOT hitting free throws

NOT holding on to the ball when they need to

NOT able to hold on to the lead (20 points or less)

BC has not played a good game IMO since the East Carter game at BC.

I hope things change, cause I am ready for regional play, and hope BC is in it!!! :fight:

Boyd County is not doing the little things needed to win.

NOT boxing out

NOT hitting free throws

NOT holding on to the ball when they need to

NOT able to hold on to the lead (20 points or less)

BC has not played a good game IMO since the East Carter game at BC.

I hope things change, cause I am ready for regional play, and hope BC is in it!!! :fight:

This years BC team is a team that could win the Region easily or lose the first game of the Districts easily.....

Pratt definetly has some attitudes to attend to this year and hopefully they can pull it out...Would be nice to be back in Rupp again... :thumb: