Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County basketball

Featured Replies

:thumb: But don't count the Lions out yet!! They have a lot of talent and can beat any team in the Region on a given night!

 

BC needs to work on the following problems:

 

(1) TEAMWORK. No jealousy. No showboating. Just get it done.

(2) TEAMWORK! Can't stress that one enough! It is not just about Owens!

(3) Play the game from start to finish. 1, 2 or 3 quality quarters aren't always enough.

(4) Stay focused on playing the game and not get distracted by "bad calls" from the refs. Bad calls are part of the game, but some of the Boyd players seem extremely offended when a "bad call" or "no call" comes their way. And they let it effect their game. Shrug it off and keep on playing hard.

(5) Confidence that they can win the game!! Never give up or lose confidence.

 

If the Lions can make progress on these areas, they could have an even better season than they have had so far!!

 

Good luck!

:thumb: 100% correct on all counts. I'm not counting them out though, they have the talent to win out in the region, or lose in the 1st round of districts. I'm hoping for the regional title.

:thumb: 100% correct on all counts. I'm not counting them out though, they have the talent to win out in the region, or lose in the 1st round of districts. I'm hoping for the regional title.

 

:thumb:

Its slang for have :D

 

oh kee doe kee

 

slang for okay :D

Its slang for have :D

 

"Rat cheer" not a cheer dun fer rats, but used in a sentence like this: Rat cheer we have a explanation for haft. :thumb:

Boyd County is not doing the little things needed to win.

NOT boxing out

NOT hitting free throws

NOT holding on to the ball when they need to

NOT able to hold on to the lead (20 points or less)

BC has not played a good game IMO since the East Carter game at BC.

I hope things change, cause I am ready for regional play, and hope BC is in it!!! :fight:

Boyd County is not doing the little things needed to win.

NOT boxing out

NOT hitting free throws

NOT holding on to the ball when they need to

NOT able to hold on to the lead (20 points or less)

BC has not played a good game IMO since the East Carter game at BC.

I hope things change, cause I am ready for regional play, and hope BC is in it!!! :fight:

 

This years BC team is a team that could win the Region easily or lose the first game of the Districts easily.....

 

Pratt definetly has some attitudes to attend to this year and hopefully they can pull it out...Would be nice to be back in Rupp again... :thumb:

I agree redblood.....I am ready to go to Morehead first....one step at a time.....I think the first round draw of the districts would have been a good semifinal regional game.....Its a shame there has to be a loser in the game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.