Could It Really Happen Bengals #1 Seed

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, the Bills have decided to help out division counterpart Miami and sit EJ Manuel.

The Bills already beat the Dolphins once and that was with their backup QB the first time too, and it was in Miami. This time it is in Buffalo. I think Buffalo has a pretty good shot at winning again.

The Bills already beat the Dolphins once and that was with their backup QB the first time too, and it was in Miami. This time it is in Buffalo. I think Buffalo has a pretty good shot at winning again.

Miami is much better than they were early in the season.

Bengals are in trouble.

Miami is much better than they were early in the season.

Bengals are in trouble.

Why are the Bengals in trouble? The Bengals control their own destiny. The Bengals are undefeated at home this year. The Bengals have scored 40 plus points in each of their last 3 home games. The Bengals have beat the Packers, Patriots, Colts, and Steelers on Monday Night Football. The Bengals have beated good teams and good QB's at home all year. The Bengals last two home games are at home. Is it a guarntee they will win them? No, nothing is a guarntee in the NFL. However people also shouldn't be scared that they are in trouble. This is a good football team playing at home, it should be expected for them to win these games at home.

As I said in a previous post. As bad as this past weekend was for them, this weekend could end up being a great one. The Ravens have a tough one against your Pats and could go either way. If the Bengals win and Ravens lose then the Division is locked up this weekend. Being in trouble is not being able to control your own destiny.

Why are the Bengals in trouble? The Bengals control their own destiny. The Bengals are undefeated at home this year. The Bengals have scored 40 plus points in each of their last 3 home games. The Bengals have beat the Packers, Patriots, Colts, and Steelers on Monday Night Football. The Bengals have beated good teams and good QB's at home all year. The Bengals last two home games are at home. Is it a guarntee they will win them? No, nothing is a guarntee in the NFL. However people also shouldn't be scared that they are in trouble. This is a good football team playing at home, it should be expected for them to win these games at home.

As I said in a previous post. As bad as this past weekend was for them, this weekend could end up being a great one. The Ravens have a tough one against your Pats and could go either way. If the Bengals win and Ravens lose then the Division is locked up this weekend. Being in trouble is not being able to control your own destiny.

The Bengals are in trouble because what once was a nice lead in the division has now dissapeared to bbe where they, just as in years past, may have to back into the playoffs by hoping other teams lose. You can say they control their own destiny, actually it's more like Ravens and Bengals both are in the same boat, they both basically have to win the last week of the season. The difference and why the aadvantage goes to Ravens is because if Bengals would of took care of business they wouldn't have too win next week to get in, Ravens just a few weeks ago were outsiders looking in.

Here is something you seem to overlook. Yes the Bengals have played great at home this year, the prroblem is because they didn't take care of business, they will not have a home game in the playoffs aand they have been far from stellar on the road. 5 losses on the road this year so far....not a shining eendorsement for how their playoff run will go (if they make the playoffs)

Obviously it could be better but I like the Bengals position. In away games MN has managed a tie with a decimated Green Bay team and that's it. Bengals play well at home. Baltimore has to beat NE. If they do, against Baltimore we're playing at home for second seed and a home playoff game. I'm cheering for Baltimore this week.

Obviously it could be better but I like the Bengals position. In away games MN has managed a tie with a decimated Green Bay team and that's it. Bengals play well at home. Baltimore has to beat NE. If they do, against Baltimore we're playing at home for second seed and a home playoff game. I'm cheering for Baltimore this week.

I am fine with everything you said as long as Miami loses this week. If Miami wins this week, and everything you just said happens. Then the Bengals are not only playing for the division, home playoff game, and a 2 seed against the Ravens. They also would be playing for a spot in the playoffs. The Bengals could be in a crazy position that last week. Win and your the 2 seed, and lose and you don't even make the playoffs. So to take some of the drama off, hopefully the Bengals win this week and Miami loses haha.

The Bengals are in trouble because what once was a nice lead in the division has now dissapeared to bbe where they, just as in years past, may have to back into the playoffs by hoping other teams lose. You can say they control their own destiny, actually it's more like Ravens and Bengals both are in the same boat, they both basically have to win the last week of the season. The difference and why the aadvantage goes to Ravens is because if Bengals would of took care of business they wouldn't have too win next week to get in, Ravens just a few weeks ago were outsiders looking in.

Here is something you seem to overlook. Yes the Bengals have played great at home this year, the prroblem is because they didn't take care of business, they will not have a home game in the playoffs aand they have been far from stellar on the road. 5 losses on the road this year so far....not a shining eendorsement for how their playoff run will go (if they make the playoffs)

What? You make it sound like the Bengals blew this huge lead, when in reality the Bengals have won 3 of their last 4 games. The Bengals beat a division leading Colts team, went to the West Coast and beat a Chargers team who was trying for the playoffs and then ended up beating the Broncos the very next week. Its not like the Bengals started playing bad and were losing games and teams caught up. The problem is these other teams Miami and Baltimore also kept winning the weeks the Bengals won. Don't let one loss make you act like the Bengals have been playing horrible and are blowing it. Its a loss in the NFL it happens, they played bad on the road and lost. The Broncos played bad at home and lost to a Chargers team the Bengals had just beat. Things like this happen in the NFL.

Also in the last paragraph you say the Bengals will not have a home game? So let me guess your assuming they will lose to the Ravens? The Ravens are playing good football right now, however they are going to have to beat the Bengals in Cincy to do it, and the Bengals are much better at home. Don't let a lost last week change how they have been all year. They have won 3 of 4 and play the last 2 at home. Even if the Bengals had won last week, they still wouldn't have locked up a playoff spot. A little less room for error now, but still in good position and could lock up the division or at least a playoff spot this weekend.