Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you are your team's GM

Featured Replies

I'd take Aaron Rodgers.

 

I'd be tempted to take Peyton & Brees, but I can't see either playing for much longer whereas Rodgers is only 30...

 

I am shocked so many are taking Wilson. I was also surprised to learn that Russell was born in Cincinnati.

Most likely Andrew Luck.

 

Maybe Cam Newton if I'm Buffalo and think he'd be a better fit in the weather or something like that and/or I'm truly "building" a team and worry about Luck staying protected early on while I build my line. Even in either of those scenarios, it's hard to imagine passing on Luck, even though he's had a bit of a sophomore slump. His team has a solid record and he's lost some major weapons already this year.

Andy Dalton

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

​You think they bought it?

How are PP92 & I the only people to select Aaron Rodgers?

How are PP92 & I the only people to select Aaron Rodgers?

 

I think it's how everyone is interpreting the question. If I'm picking a player to build a team around, I'm thinking the next 10+ years. No way is that Rodgers. If you're looking at it from a 3-5 year window, Rodgers is without question the best pick.

I think it's how everyone is interpreting the question. If I'm picking a player to build a team around, I'm thinking the next 10+ years. No way is that Rodgers. If you're looking at it from a 3-5 year window, Rodgers is without question the best pick.

 

If it is the next couple of years Manning. Next ten Rodgers.

If it is the next couple of years Manning. Next ten Rodgers.

 

Manning's only got 1-2 more years. Rodgers isn't playing until he's 40...:lol2:

 

Speaking of Manning, if they happen to win the SB this year, which they won't, I wouldn't be surprised if he hung it up. Can't see him playing past next season either way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.