Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A Playoffs: Franklin County vs. Anderson County

Who wins? 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Franklin County
      53%
    • Anderson County
      46%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think the Flyers come into this game with a little different mind set this week. The Flyers will be hungry and mad becuase they felt the gave the game away during the regular season.

 

FCHS 28

ACHS 24

I haven't been right yet when it comes to this regions playoffs in games where AC has played, so why start now lol? Sorry Franklin Co. but I am picking you all to win which can only put AC fans at ease lol.

I haven't been right yet when it comes to this regions playoffs in games where AC has played, so why start now lol? Sorry Franklin Co. but I am picking you all to win which can only put AC fans at ease lol.

 

Not been much talk on this game?? lets hear it.

Franklin Co. 27-25.

Should be one of the better match ups in the playoffs this round, game was close for a while last time, AC dominated second half.

I hate predicting games with the team I follow and root for, so I won't start now. With that said, I'm going to kind of go the opposite way that Buckett did and say that Anderson has just as much to prove and just as big a chip on their shoulder because they are tired of still hearing that FC is the better team even AFTER they beat them. They do still hear that talk here and there, and it irritates the heck out of them. Look for the most physical game to date in the state this Friday night in Lawrenceburg between two good quality teams. I just wish the weather would be more cooperative than it seems it's going to be.

Not been much talk on this game?? lets hear it.

Hahaha, still depressed with how last weeks game went, only makes it worse knowing that Cooper had such a great chance at winning back to back regional titles if Ludwig didn't get hurt in the first game against Anderson.

 

I think FC wins this one though.

If it rains like they say it is, it will be a bigger advantage for Anderson County on that muddy muck of a field.

Maybe so but as an Anderson fan I'm hoping for a dry field. As has been the entire season most think Anderson is not very fast. All I can say is keep thinking that. Anderson's biggest obstacle is them self. If they play an entire game and don't get stupid penalties they are pretty good. Having said that I don't see how anyone can predict more than a 3 point win either way. If its a bigger margin than that turnovers will probably be the reason. Should be a great game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.