Russell 54 West Carter 46

exactly :thumb:

Ross Turner also came back strong from his all state choir performance with some big plays in the 4th quarter :thumb:

I am so glad you mentioned the key players. Our guys stepped up to the plate tonight and did not allow a loss. Gill, Austin, were great.....Vanhoose is amazing - he can play everywhere with a smile. We are lucky and we will go to STATE..Yes, Ross really made us proud as did Mullins & Ferguson in the JV game. Thank you for being so positive and bragging on our guys.

Good win for the Devils. Nice to see other players step up and assume there role. Bench playing early in the season is beginning to pay off. Good game for Blair and good to see Gill stepping up his game. Got to get physical inside.

Get ready or district play. :fire: :fire: :fire:

We are READY, MIGHTY, & PROUD. We are going to STATE. Just Ask ME.

What brings the change of heart GoldStar?

This was my very first visit to these sites. They are not for me. I vented to get it off my chest because I deeply cared for Casey and did not want to give him up. I attacked the coach without having all my facts straight. I did not mean to send but I did. I think the Coach is great and does far more right than wrong. I am sure hope that I caused the Coach or Team any grief because of my stupid opinions. That team means alot to me. And as I said before I am sorry.