Russell 54 West Carter 46

Team win for the devils, Blair back to his old self with 19 points and 6 boards,

Gill with 12 and a dunk, and Van Hoose held Jones to 8 points, all in the second half, Sizemore had some big plays in the 4th quarter, score was 38-36

at end of third quarter, but Russell made the plays they needed to make down the stretch.

Hollingsworth carried West Carter with 19 points :thumb:

It probably felt good to not have to carry the whole load and I'm sure he doesn't care how many he gets as long as they get the W

exactly :thumb:

Ross Turner also came back strong from his all state choir performance with some big plays in the 4th quarter :thumb:

Good win for the Devils. Nice to see other players step up and assume there role. Bench playing early in the season is beginning to pay off. Good game for Blair and good to see Gill stepping up his game. Got to get physical inside.

Get ready or district play. :fire: :fire: :fire:

Can we look up in the prediction thread who predicted Russell by 8? ;)
Ever who predicated Russell by 8 was the smart one. I am the dumb one - I wrote emotionally feelings on this site but did not think they went through - I am very sorry to anyone I offended. I think every coach in our systems are wonderful-because they are coaches. I was mad, I vented and did not want anyone to read. Yes, I am a rookie, that was stupid-so is my opinions. I am very sorry to any coach I have offended. I truly did not mean to send - I wanted to express those 48hr. feelings because I have feelings too. I want to help carry our huge trophy because we are the best and we are coached by the best. It is truly great to love our coach again. If anyone else get mads at their coach - e-mail me for advice, for when you look at the overall picture you will be mad at yourself. So vent to me and me only. Good Night :eek: