JBS vs Matewan...game removed from scoreboard?

ARC

This morning on the KHSAA/Riherds scoreboard there was a JBS vs Matewan, WV game posted for December. This afternoon that game is no longer there. JBS' total Win/Loss record has remained unchanged and everything balances. How can this be? If a game is entirely removed from the schedule after the fact, then shouldn't it change their overall W/L record? Their record has remained unchanged at 17/4.

Just curious as to how a game can be removed from the online scoreboard months after it was played without upsetting the balance. Wouldn't another game have to be added to compensate?

I was just checking teams that had played Matewan, WV (like Phelps) and this game disappeared. Interestingly, I had mentioned JBS vs Matewan in another thread (the ridiculous one in the Lee/Breathitt thread) just this morning and now that game has disappeared. Very strange...........

Must be some kind of conspiracy.

I'm sure that you are being sarcastic, and thats' fine. I'm not implying a conspiracy BUT it aint a rumor--saw it with my own eyes and now its' gone. I'm sure another game took the Matewan games' place, but I don't know which one it is. Actually I may have saved the scoreboard but I haven't found it yet.....

There could well be a reasonable explanation....like forgetting who you played when you call the stats in, or forgetting who you were scheduled to play, but that would be rare, wouldn't it? The game was posted for a month.

Just curious about the explanation. I personally think that it could be convenient to revise a teams' games and scores a month after they were played.

This morning on the KHSAA/Riherds scoreboard there was a JBS vs Matewan, WV game posted for December. This afternoon that game is no longer there. JBS' total Win/Loss record has remained unchanged and everything balances. How can this be? If a game is entirely removed from the schedule after the fact, then shouldn't it change their overall W/L record? Their record has remained unchanged at 17/4.

Just curious as to how a game can be removed from the online scoreboard months after it was played without upsetting the balance. Wouldn't another game have to be added to compensate?

I was just checking teams that had played Matewan, WV (like Phelps) and this game disappeared. Interestingly, I had mentioned JBS vs Matewan in another thread (the ridiculous one in the Lee/Breathitt thread) just this morning and now that game has disappeared. Very strange...........

The first game was postponed because of snow and scheduled again for yesterday. The game was cancelled yesterday because of snow and will be rescheduled again.

I'm sure that you are being sarcastic, and thats' fine. I'm not implying a conspiracy BUT it aint a rumor--saw it with my own eyes and now its' gone. I'm sure another game took the Matewan games' place, but I don't know which one it is. Actually I may have saved the scoreboard but I haven't found it yet.....

There could well be a reasonable explanation....like forgetting who you played when you call the stats in, or forgetting who you were scheduled to play, but that would be rare, wouldn't it? The game was posted for a month.

Just curious about the explanation. I personally think that it could be convenient to revise a teams' games and scores a month after they were played.

It is nice of you to become a JBS fan though and follow their schedule and if you will call their bookstore they will send you out a free JBS tee shirt.......

It is nice of you to become a JBS fan though and follow their schedule and if you will call their bookstore they will send you out a free JBS tee shirt.......

May just do that. Didn't the first Matewan game already have a score posted?

You're right, I was just being sarcastic. :thumb:

Their was no first game. DUH.

I was checking to see west virginia's basketball schedule but there isn't one. I looked at matewans website & they dont list them as having a basketball team?? Please someone from JBS clear this up!! This seems very very fishy??

I'm pretty sure i checked the KHSAA site & saw a score for that game b/c Matewan, WV just stuck out & made me wonder who they were & were they were located.

What kind of a team does Matewan have??

That is really the only point that I was making- how could a game WITH SCORES RECORDED have not taken place, and then how could it have been deleted. Guess we may figure it out one Stepp at a time.