October 13, 201312 yr So frustrating. Nothing like stalling drives than running on 1 st and 2nd downs
October 13, 201312 yr I hope the Bengals lose this game for being stupid. Only a complete bunch of morons would have Green-Ellis watching from the sidelines while Bernard gets stopped a yard short.
October 13, 201312 yr I remember the Bengals getting bashed for not running clock earlier in the year. Honestly, if they lose this now with a rookie QB starting from that field position, it is all on the defense.
October 13, 201312 yr I remember the Bengals getting bashed for not running clock earlier in the year. Honestly, if they lose this now with a rookie QB starting from that field position, it is all on the defense. Horrible play calling is where it should fall on the last 2 possessions.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.