Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Bills Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 178
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just 1 first down is all he has to do

Take one shot at TE down the seam

May as well just kick now in case there is a bad snap if that is what they are going to run.

3 runs and kick the field goal?

Yep. Had to. We know Dalton couldn't get a TD here have to take FG

Sweet.

 

Marvin and Dalton and gruden still need to go.

 

Marvin wastes so many timeouts and then takes points off the board. He is a joke as a HC.

Have to be happy with the win but the Bengals baffle me.

Sweet.

 

Marvin and Dalton and gruden still need to go.

 

Marvin wastes so many timeouts and then takes points off the board. He is a joke as a HC.

 

I must have missed it cause I don't remember taking points off board. The only one I remember is the penalty we had on the FG and Bills backed us up and we missed FG.

It was an up and down game. Defense looked bad at times and excellent at times. Same with coaching. Dalton still inconsistent but looked pretty good overall. Should have threw the ball away a few times and the interception was terrible. But he threw 3 td's and over 300 yards passing and a rating over 105. I'll take that every time. I think I read Bengals are 11-3 over last 14 regular season games.

I must have missed it cause I don't remember taking points off board. The only one I remember is the penalty we had on the FG and Bills backed us up and we missed FG.

 

Penalty on Bills

The FG was good, Marvin decided to take the penalty and took the points off the board and didn't get first down and kicked again and missed the FG.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.