October 13, 201312 yr Keep going to Bernard Bengals...let's see if you can intentionally lose this game. He now has 11 carries for 16 yards.
October 13, 201312 yr Horrible play calling horrible runs horrible decision by Dalton to throw again to a guy covered and shirt of first down.
October 13, 201312 yr Everytime they start to look good they creep back to the same old Bengals. Momentum is on Bills side so we turn conservative again.
October 13, 201312 yr Horrible play calling horrible runs horrible decision by Dalton to throw again to a guy covered and shirt of first down. I don't fault that decision by Dalton. The pass could have been better but it was still catchable. Gresham MIA today.
October 13, 201312 yr Author Fire Gruden!!! Wtf running on 2nd and long again I would much rather see them going with short pass out of the backfield to Bernard...It's worked everytime...
October 13, 201312 yr I would much rather see them going with short pass out of the backfield to Bernard...It's worked everytime... Me too. Or short passes on 1st down to TE's
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.