Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears vs. Giants Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

I hate that rule. Stupid.

 

To me doing what Randle just did is no different than someone alone near the end zone and they drop the ball before crossing the goal line (Jackson, Trevethaen)

Randle is stupid. Should be a fumble and the Bears ball.

 

It was close either way. He still had his hand on the ball when he got touched.

  • Author

Jacobs with another rushing TD.

I hate that rule. Stupid. To me doing what Randle just did is no different than someone alone near the end zone and they drop the ball before crossing the goal line (Jackson' date=' Trevethaen)[/quote']

 

It's a little different since he is actually laying on the ground.

  • Author
It's a little different since he is actually laying on the ground.
not that different. He was paying attention but the refs rewarded him for a mental mistake. The rule is dumb and it benefits players that happen to make dumb mistakes.
If they have the opportunity to draft him, do you think they draft Clowney?

 

I probably would. Depends on what pick you have an what they could get for it on the trade market (I don't see them drafting a QB with the #1 or #2 pick when they have Eli, so they could shop it). Clowney's smart, he don't play for free. If he needs a few months to heal up an injury, and you bring him in and he interviews well, etc. then it's not like you've lost that much if he's been taking the time he needs to heal up.

not that different. He was paying attention but the refs rewarded him for a mental mistake. The rule is dumb and it benefits players that happen to make dumb mistakes.

 

He wasn't trying to gain any yards. He gave himself up. Its different IMO. Stupid play no doubt but its different IMO.

I was screaming for intentional grounding there :lol2:

  • Author

I was gonna say what a stupid penalty. Haha

How bout Brandon Jacobs? 100 yards rushing with 2 TD's.

You cannot blame that on Eli....

I know someone who can.

I expected more out of Brandon Myers this year. He's terrible though.

You guys acted like he hit him in stride. I've seen that pass caught and a better TE probably would have, but it was high. It's a shame, Eli recovered well from a truly awful start.

You guys acted like he hit him in stride. I've seen that pass caught and a better TE probably would have' date=' but it was high. It's a shame, Eli recovered well from a truly awful start.[/quote']

It did look a little high. That's the Giants luck this year tho...tipped ball hits the db in stride.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.