Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears vs. Giants Updates

Featured Replies

Eli with 2 INT's in the 1st quarter and one was a pick six.

 

 

Brandon Jacobs looks to have sold his soul to the devil because he looks like he did playing 5 years ago. Just carried about 3 defenders into the end zone. Guy is beasting it right now.

 

 

7-7 with 3:48 left in the first.

Eli has hit 7-7 with a TD in his last 7 pass at attempts.

  • Author

Giants score again. Ruling upheld

 

 

It's 14-14

How many threads are there on this game ? :lol2:

  • Author
How many threads are there on this game ? :lol2:
mine was first, someone didn't scroll down 4 threads. Haha

I really wanted to watch the UofL game but this one is pretty darn good. Had to go to the pip so i can see both.

  • Author

Marshall with his 2nd TD of the game.

 

 

21-14 Bears.

Giants pass def is struggling. That's what happens when you can't get to the QB at all.

Giants pass def is struggling. That's what happens when you can't get to the QB at all.

If they have the opportunity to draft him, do you think they draft Clowney?

If they have the opportunity to draft him' date=' do you think they draft Clowney?[/quote'] I have no idea. They need help in a lot of areas so I wouldn't be surprised if they have a high draft pick to see them trade it.

 

The Giants will be cutting ties with a few older players who have been around a while. Diehl, Snee, Rolle, and Tuck are likely gone. Giants should have around $30 million in cap space next year too.

I have no idea. They need help in a lot of areas so I wouldn't be surprised if they have a high draft pick to see them trade it.

 

The Giants will be cutting ties with a few older players who have been around a while. Diehl, Snee, Rolle, and Tuck are likely gone. Giants should have around $30 million in cap space next year too.

Tuck's can still be pretty good but it seems he takes some plays off at times.

Tuck's can still be pretty good but it seems he takes some plays off at times.

 

Tuck hasn't done anything in two years. I've seen every play of every Giants game he's ever played in. He's not the same player he was a few years ago. I think its because of Flozell Adams cheap shot on him a few years ago.

Tuck hasn't done anything in two years. I've seen every play of every Giants game he's ever played in. He's not the same player he was a few years ago. I think its because of Flozell Adams cheap shot on him a few years ago.

You'd know better than I would, I don't follow them as closely. Maybe the Adams hit was the Tuck jummp the shark momment lol.

You'd know better than I would' date=' I don't follow them as closely. Maybe the Adams hit was the Tuck jummp the shark momment lol.[/quote']

 

Adams tripped Tuck on purpose and caused Tuck to hurt his neck. He really hasn't been the same since.

  • Author

Randle is stupid.

 

 

Should be a fumble and the Bears ball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.