Trinity 35 Cathedral (IN) 30

PepRock01

A win is a win. Blowing most of a 18 point lead is not the best thing to do. This team is learning and some personnel changes were made this week. Trinity took a nice step forward tonight. We'll see how the Rocks fare versus Kentucky competition.......

A win is a win. Blowing most of a 18 point lead is not the best thing to do. This team is learning and some personnel changes were made this week. Trinity took a nice step forward tonight. We'll see how the Rocks fare versus Kentucky competition.......[/quote

Actually, I think the Rocks led at one time, 35-10. Cathedral's QB then heated up. Does he have a basketball scholarship to IU? I heard that. He's about 6'7", I beieve.

A win is a win. Blowing most of a 18 point lead is not the best thing to do. This team is learning and some personnel changes were made this week. Trinity took a nice step forward tonight. We'll see how the Rocks fare versus Kentucky competition.......[/quote

Actually, I think the Rocks led at one time, 35-10. Cathedral's QB then heated up. Does he have a basketball scholarship to IU? I heard that. He's about 6'7", I believe.

The Irish roster listed him as 6'7".

Collin Barthel: 6’6” Small Forward, Cathedral H.S.

Offers:

Interest: Evansville, Indiana State

Solid player with good fundamentals. Collin has very good hands and rebounds the ball well. Has a good mid-range game, also can put the ball on the floor and get to the rim from the high post. Another one of the talented 6’6” wing players in this class.