Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands / Covington Catholic (Predictions)

Who you got? 62 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Can the Birds fly into Park Hills and get a win? Is the CovCath defense able to slow down the Highlands offense? Lets hear it!! :ylsuper:

  • Replies 111
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two close games for Highlands I think CovCath gets the win!

Yes and No! Lol! I know one thing, I'm tired if these Sat games. Hate it! Guess we have just 2 more Sat games left so I guess I will deal with it.

  • Author
Two close games for Highlands I think CovCath gets the win!

 

 

I love when you pick against HHS...You might want to change your strategy....:lol2:

I love when you pick against HHS...You might want to change your strategy....:lol2:

 

Every time I pick against Highlands the other team plays them tough.

  • Author
Every time I pick against Highlands the other team plays them tough.

 

So your saying really want HHS to win?? I know your a closet fan........just admit it..

So your saying really want HHS to win?? I know your a closet fan........just admit it..

 

Never I want Highlands to lose then we have a new #1 team in NKY! :D

Never I want Highlands to lose then we have a new #1 team in NKY! :D

 

If CCH wins, yes CCH would be worthy if #1, but others would have something to say about that.

If CCH wins, yes CCH would be worthy if #1, but others would have something to say about that.

 

SK would be the new #1!

Highlands 35-14.

Never I want Highlands to lose then we have a new #1 team in NKY! :D

 

Dixie? Cov Cath? Cause you surely aren't talking about SK. They couldn't beat HHS, Cov Cath (even with the injuries) or Dixie! And maybe even the Camels! We've seen this show before. Play some weak teams, drive up the record, get into districts and the losses start to come.

 

And I love how HHS wins on the road 3hrs away, with key injuries, and stil by 2 touch downs, and the sky is falling! It's great to be a Birds fan! We only win by 2 touchdowns and people think they are slumping. That's great.

Dixie? Cov Cath? Cause you surely aren't talking about SK. They couldn't beat HHS, Cov Cath (even with the injuries) or Dixie! And maybe even the Camels! We've seen this show before. Play some weak teams, drive up the record, get into districts and the losses start to come.

 

And I love how HHS wins on the road 3hrs away, with key injuries, and stil by 2 touch downs, and the sky is falling! It's great to be a Birds fan! We only win by 2 touchdowns and people think they are slumping. That's great.

 

You will think different in 2 weeks! :D

SK would be the new #1![/

In that case, SK should of got on the schedule to do their own dirty work.

My concern for the Colonels is their limited ability to pass. Scoring is going to be challenge for them IMO.

 

D is going to have to play their best game in order for the Colonels to stay in it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.