Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fall Ball

Featured Replies

Fall ball for travel season should be in full effect or getting ready to be. Does anyone have any updates, what showcases are you attending?

Louisville Lady Slugger 18u roster:

http://media.wix.com/ugd/a7e819_28b75fd18b41cf67d4d37400bfba1cd9.pdf

 

Fall Schedule:

Miami of OH - September 14th Oxford, Ohio

Bandits Friendly - October 5th - 6th Chicago, Illinois

Indiana Top 50 Showcase - October 11th - 13th Indianapolis, Indiana

St. Louis Softball Showcase - October 25th - 27th St. Louis, Missouri

Sun Classic Fall Showcase - November 1st - 3rd Orlando, Florida

Champions Elite Showcase - November 8th - 10th Marietta, Georgia

Sluggers avoiding all the good teams again... LOL ! Great schedule FBD !

Cincy Static 97 North based out of Springfield, OH has the following Fall 2013 schedule.

 

09/15 Urbana University Round Robin

09/28-29 Static Fall Fest, Harrison, OH (ASA Hall of Fame Qualifier)

10/11-13 Indiana Top 50 Showcase, Indianapolis, IN

10/18-20 PGF Monster Mash, Indianapolis, IN (Regional Qualifier)

11/1-3 Scenic City 16's Chattanooga, TN

 

Kentucky members:

Mary Beth Odom - Dixie Heights

Katlyn Hoeh - Newport

Whitney Quillen - Highlands

Kayla Baker - Trimble Co.

Dayne Merkley - Calvary Christian

Finishing out the Cincy Static 97 North Roster:

 

Indiana members:

Savannah Sturgill - East Central

 

Ohio members:

Sammi Skuce - Dublin Coffman

Brooke Blevins - Unioto

Kierstynn Terry - Benjamin Logan

Kaitlyn Moore - Northeastern

Olivia Liggett - Deer Park

Kylee Kite - West Liberty-Salem

Casey Moore - Northeastern

16U Southern Force (Dillender)

 

Fall Schedule

Oct 26th-27th O'Fallon, Ill, Demarini Elite Fall Showcase

Nov 1st-3rd Chattanooga, Tn, Scenic 16

Nov 8th-10th Watkinsville, Ga, Southern Force Fall Showcase

Nov 16th-17th Cullman, AL, Southern Force Alabama Belles Showcase

 

Kentucky Players:

Heather Webb

Adarian Gray

Chelsea Cansler

Mia Aldridge

Dana Adkins

Bailey Curry

Payton Smothers

Looking at these fall schedules, how do families afford this? That's 4 weekends out of town within a month/month and a half.

Looking at these fall schedules, how do families afford this? That's 4 weekends out of town within a month/month and a half.
It comes down to families being committed, doing what it takes to make it work. Some families buy boats, ATV's, campers, etc... We choose to do this.
Cincy Static 97 North based out of Springfield, OH has the following Fall 2013 schedule.

 

09/15 Urbana University Round Robin

09/28-29 Static Fall Fest, Harrison, OH (ASA Hall of Fame Qualifier)

10/11-13 Indiana Top 50 Showcase, Indianapolis, IN

10/18-20 PGF Monster Mash, Indianapolis, IN (Regional Qualifier)

11/1-3 Scenic City 16's Chattanooga, TN

 

Kentucky members:

Mary Beth Odom - Dixie Heights

Katlyn Hoeh - Newport

Whitney Quillen - Highlands

Kayla Baker - Trimble Co.

Dayne Merkley - Calvary Christian

 

 

Did most of NKY naturals move to static, or what?? Just curious, I know most were close to aging out of 16U...

Did most of NKY naturals move to static, or what?? Just curious, I know most were close to aging out of 16U...

 

All of the Kentucky members are 2015's. I believe the plan for this team is to try and keep them together and move up to 18U. I haven't heard why some left the NKY Naturals for Static, but I'm glad they did! They are all great at their positions and are very willing to play/learn others.

All of the Kentucky members are 2015's. I believe the plan for this team is to try and keep them together and move up to 18U. I haven't heard why some left the NKY Naturals for Static, but I'm glad they did! They are all great at their positions and are very willing to play/learn others.

 

Agree! Nice group of players!!

  • Author
Looking at these fall schedules, how do families afford this? That's 4 weekends out of town within a month/month and a half.

 

I joke that I have always been on "poor teams" bc a lot of the familes we have played with over the years do have to make real sacrifieces for their daughter to play. I think we always worked together to make it happen, I know I have shared a lot of hotel rooms over the past to help keep cost down. We always tried to have cookouts at the hotels to save some money on food we would try to car pool and so on. There's a lot of things you can do to try and keep cost down but in the end it's still expensive.

Did most of NKY naturals move to static, or what?? Just curious, I know most were close to aging out of 16U...

 

Most went to Static. One went to Doom. Their shortstop was a year younger and is now playing with the Static at her age group.

Cincy Static 96 have all 11 girls coming back. 3 Northern Kentucky kids

Rachael Carroll- Campbell County

Ashley Grosser- Highlands

Kendall Turner- Highlands

Sluggers 16u

 

Nashville Tournament of Champions

Went 5-1-1 to win the 18 division

 

Oct 11-13 Top 50 Showcase, Its at the Midwest Sports Complex in Indianapolis which I hate with a passion. Worst place for umps I have ever seen. Bunch of crappy high school umps who can't keep up with the speed of high level travel ball.

Oct 25-27 St. Louis showcase. Heard there are about 200+ college coaches there. Might have to play at 8 am on a friday.

Nov 1-3 Scenic City Showcase in Chattanooga. Don't know much but its put on by the Tenn. Fury so I figure it will be good.

Nov 9-10 Atlanta Legacy Showcase. If its anything like the summer showcase will be another great tournament to be seen by coaches.

 

Most of the girls on the team are from western Ky. Have one girl from Greenwood. Their undefeated state championship rings are nice.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.