September 8, 201313 yr in 6:30 mins, will it be the Bungals that creep into the lockeroom or the Bengals?
September 8, 201313 yr Bengals getting outplayed and outcoached. Outcoached is the norm. Marvin as I've said for years is the worst HC in the NFL. Only Mike Brown would keep a coach who has a losing record after 10 years and 0 playoff wins.
September 8, 201313 yr Games like this only make me happier I gave up my season tickets after 30+ years. Pathetic.
September 8, 201313 yr Game over, they can run the clock out now. Our secondary is a joke, our HC is a joke and anyone who thought this was the most talented team ever really needs to re-think their stance on that one.
September 8, 201313 yr Games like this only make me happier I gave up my season tickets after 30+ years. Pathetic. Glad to see you saw the light.
September 8, 201313 yr I wish we had Jimmy johnson as a coach. He would yank Rey Rey off the field by his facemask and probably cuth the overrated idiot.
September 8, 201313 yr On the other hand, this is the play of the game. With 8 minutes left? Yep, I would say it was. Get that stop and they probably win.
September 8, 201313 yr Yep, I would say it was. Get that stop and they probably win. No way. They would have done something else really stupid to lose. Did you just not watch that train wreck?
September 8, 201313 yr On the other hand, this is the play of the game. With 8 minutes left? No way. They would have done something else really stupid to lose. Did you just not watch that train wreck? Of course they would have. Edited September 8, 201313 yr by Voice of Reason
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.