Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pikeville 62 Hazard 50

Featured Replies

Good win for Pikeville.

 

I am not sure what to make of the score. That is a lot of points for a team to give up if they want to win a state championship.

Is it basketball season already. Wow either great O's or very bad D's.

Defense was a huge part of the success Pikeille had as hard as that is to believe.

 

I have a game report to do on this one once I get back to Ohio.

 

 

This was my first trip back to Pike County since I put my son's ashes here.

 

The reason I decided on coming back this year was to see one player play in person, since I have only watched the last three years on VHS.

 

The player I drove five hours to see tonight had a great game and afterwards as I was getting ready to leave I ran into him as the team was heading to the locker room. I was able to tell him he played a great game and we talked for a few minutes.

 

I never try to meet players not my thing but tonight was one of those special times.

 

 

The game tonight will go down as one of the best I have watched since I started following high school ball the way I do.

 

Those two teams left it all on the field.

 

Hazard could have quit after trailing by 28, but they did not.

 

As a matter of fact they cut the lead to six and had a chance to win it but their last onside kick was recovered by Pikeville.

  • Author

These defenses will get better but consider this for hazard has a freen running there offense and he did make a few mistakes but he will get better.

Where can I get game stats for this game at?

Both teams have a lot of firepower on offense. Hazard QB is only a freshman, has a bright future. Congrats Panthers.

Pikeville looks to be back as a serious 1a contender this year. They made a step up last year, but, even looking stronger this year. Yeah, they'll need to shore up the D, but, that's pretty typical for teams this early in the year. Still, with an offense as potent as this one, they can still win a lot of games till the D get's it's legs underneath them.

Pikeville will be a force in 1A this season, especially on our (east) side of the state.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.