Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pull Out Method Tied to Unintended Pregnancies

Featured Replies

I need a $750,000 grant to research and confirm the findings. Oh, and lots of twenty-ish female volunteers. Oh yeah, also need the Guru to lock down the site so non members, like my wife, can't read posts.

There is a substantial penalty for late withdrawal. :banana:

"We found that people tend to use the withdrawal method when they're not really planning ahead," Dr. Annie Dude, a resident in obstetrics and gynecology at the Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina, and lead author of the paper, said.

 

"It's a lot more common than many people realize," she told Reuters Health.

 

And, Dude added, her study shows withdrawal doesn't work as well as other birth control methods for avoiding unintended pregnancies.

 

I don't know why but that made me laugh.

 

 

I'm sure the Dude doesn't mind which method of birth control you use, if any.

 

dude.jpg

Like Peter Clay "Pete" Carrol said a few years ago,

 

"Screw the Trojans, I'm pulling out."

I'm a fan...works for me. I've not used the method twice & the result is: one here and another on the way.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.