Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes Summer Shootout

Featured Replies

Several people asked me for the schedule. Here is what I have:

 

Friday June 21st at Holmes:

 

10-11: Holmes v Cincy Elder

11-12: KCD v Ludlow

12-1: Boyd Co v Ludlow

1-2: Elder v KCD

2-3: Beechwood v Boyd Co

3-4: Boone v Highlands

4-5: Beechwood v Highlands

5-6: Holmes v Boone

 

JV will scrimmage at the same time, I believe in Holmes' senior gym across the street in the high school.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these open scrimages?

Are these open scrimages?

I think that they are, well at least last year they were.

  • Author

As far as I know, yes they're open.

  • Author

Wednesday June 19th:

 

9-10: Ludlow v Newport

10-11: Holmes v Lexcath

11-12: Newport v Lexcath

12-1: Larue Co v Ludlow

1-2: Holmes v Larue Co

2-3: Barren Co v Lexcath

3-4: Beechwood v Grant Co

4-5: Holmes v Barren Co

5-6: Grant Co v Boone Co

6-7: Beechwood v Boone Co

  • Author

Thursday June 20th:

 

10-11: Grant Co v Ludlow

11-12: Holmes v Grant Co

12-1: Barren Co v Ludlow

1-2: Holmes v Campbell Co

2-3: Barren Co v Fleming Co

3-4: Barren Co v Campbell Co

4-5: Holmes v Fleming Co

Thursday June 20th:

 

10-11: Grant Co v Ludlow

11-12: Holmes v Grant Co

12-1: Barren Co v Ludlow

1-2: Holmes v Campbell Co

2-3: Barren Co v Fleming Co

3-4: Barren Co v Campbell Co

4-5: Holmes v Fleming Co

 

Holmes vs. Campbell should be fun to watch!

  • Author
Holmes vs. Campbell should be fun to watch!

 

McGovney, Holbrook, Dre Jackson v Housely, McClendon, Bolden

Any results from yesterday's action Walter?

  • Author

I know Holmes beat Lexcath 65-54 and led by as many as 25 but other than that, I'm not sure. I'll ask around.

Walter are they dividing the main court or is JV in another gym?

  • Author
Walter are they dividing the main court or is JV in another gym?

 

JV is in the Sr gym, I believe

JV is in the Sr gym, I believe

Thanks

Thanks

 

A Holmes JV kid said yesterday that they're playing in the middle school gym across from the field house. I sure hope so -- the court surface in that senior gym is scary.

Thanks wheelhouse.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.