Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamstown transfer to Grant Co.

Featured Replies

I was told today that Grant County is getting a transfer from Williamstown. Is there any truth to this?

I was told today that Grant County is getting a transfer from Williamstown. Is there any truth to this?

 

Good move! IMO better program!

I would assume Jump.

 

I don't believe it is him.

I don't believe it is him.

 

Hate it when people say this but....unless it's Jump, no impact to GC for this year. GC needs to worry about Tyler Carr staying there.

Hate it when people say this but....unless it's Jump, no impact to GC for this year. GC needs to worry about Tyler Carr staying there.

 

GC doesn't seem to have a problem scoring without Carr...

GC doesn't seem to have a problem scoring without Carr...

 

Based on a camp game? not sure what your point is. I man not be a BB know it all but i do know that Tyler drew two defenders and atleast 2 more sagged to help, creating open shots for others. Without him, everyone gets manned up and those easy looks are no longer there.

Based on a camp game? not sure what your point is. I man not be a BB know it all but i do know that Tyler drew two defenders and atleast 2 more sagged to help, creating open shots for others. Without him, everyone gets manned up and those easy looks are no longer there.

 

Why does every thread go to Carr staying or leaving? GC has a TEAM without him...;)

[quote name=

BBALLKNOWITALL1]Why does every thread go to Carr staying or leaving? GC has a TEAM without him...;)

:thumb:

Why does every thread go to Carr staying or leaving? GC has a TEAM without him...;)

 

I guess it tends to go there because Carr was GC's best player...GC does have a team without him, but it is a much different team.

Carr has gone to Shelby Valley. 95% sure...

Source told me that the transfer didn't start for Williamstown, so I see little impact on Grant other than more competition and numbers in practice.

Carr has gone to Shelby Valley. 95% sure...

 

I can tell you with 100% certainty that he has not gone anywhere.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that he has not gone anywhere.

 

I have had the chance to see Grant County at NKU and talk to coach Grammer. I think Carr would be a great fit in his system. They're playing faster than they did last year that I saw with Hicks. I think Grant would be a real threat to go to Rupp from the 8th with him. Shelby Valley can't say that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.