Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Regions Oldest Gymnasiums

Featured Replies

Fastbreak always seems to think I have some underlying motives. :eek:
Are you really trying to convince us you don't... :creepy: :eek: :lol:
When RickyP and TBF used to battle in the OJ days' date=' I always tried to get him to meet at the Hitchin Post in Frenchburg and he always wanted to go to some high dollar joint that I couldn't afford.[/quote']

 

It had nothing to do with the expense involved. I don't know where Frenchburg is. Plus I think Jon Voight, Burt Reynolds, and Ned Beatty fell for the same trick back in the 70's.

It had nothing to do with the expense involved. I don't know where Frenchburg is. Plus I think Jon Voight, Burt Reynolds, and Ned Beatty fell for the same trick back in the 70's.
Two or three lines from that movie leap to mind right now... but I will be good... :lol:
Two or three lines from that movie leap to mind right now... but I will be good... :lol:

 

Yea - like "Stay away from the ham"...

 

Frances

  • Author
It had nothing to do with the expense involved. I don't know where Frenchburg is. Plus I think Jon Voight, Burt Reynolds, and Ned Beatty fell for the same trick back in the 70's.

 

Don't know where Frenchburg is? You surely didnt miss OJ and the boys against Raceland in 2003 at Menifee? If you did you missed maybe the nastiest high school dunk these parts had seen in many a moon. Bill caught one in mid-air off a missed shot and flushed it down.

 

I was pertty sure you were there.

Don't know where Frenchburg is? You surely didnt miss OJ and the boys against Raceland in 2003 at Menifee? If you did you missed maybe the nastiest high school dunk these parts had seen in many a moon. Bill caught one in mid-air off a missed shot and flushed it down.

 

I was pertty sure you were there.

 

I didn't realize I was in Frenchburg. Tim Fraley speaks of that dunk quite often.

  • Author
I didn't realize I was in Frenchburg. Tim Fraley speaks of that dunk quite often.

 

He had a good view of it. But so did I since I had a folding chair just out of bounds on the other end.

You realize that the prize for correctly answering this question is a "Lunch Date with TBF" don't you?

 

The problem would be if you did win, he never pay up!!! :irked: He still owes me 2 lunches for the 2004 FB season!!! :thumb:

:D

Don't know where Frenchburg is? You surely didnt miss OJ and the boys against Raceland in 2003 at Menifee? If you did you missed maybe the nastiest high school dunk these parts had seen in many a moon. Bill caught one in mid-air off a missed shot and flushed it down.

 

I was pertty sure you were there.

 

He took every bit of control for the Raceland bench not too stand up and go nuts on that one!!! I was busting on Tyler "Red Wood" Sammons about that when the other day! If there was a good photo of that nasty dunk you would have saw his part of hisshoulders and his head and that about all. The nastiest thing about is was it was left-handed!!!

 

Another thing I remember in that game was Rodney Clark all decked out in his Royal Regalia. :lol: Not sure its been worn since the end of that season!!!! :D

I know that Ashland's gym is around 44 years old. If I'm not mistaken the first year of Paul G. Blazer High School was 1962.

 

We threw our assistant coach in the pool at Ashland one time in the mid-90's after beating Ashland on the road.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.