Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKy Junior/Senior All-Star Games - Monday, June 10th

Featured Replies

Thank you Skinny! Why the Cooper kids were not turned in is sad. They will be having 2 seniors Jared Blank and Nick Carr and 2 juniors Jake Lawhorn and Hunter Dunn showing up to represent Cooper.

 

Rosters (with a few pieces missing from teams that either haven't or aren't nominating players) can be found here:

 

West juniors and seniors: NKY East-West All-Star baseball rosters: West juniors and seniors | The Skinny

East juniors and seniors: NKY East-West All-Star baseball roster: East juniors and seniors | The Skinny

The call for these games will be made sometime around 12 today. Last year I believe we had rain as well and postponed the games for a week. I will post an update when I hear it later.

Any update on games today ?

 

I've been trying to contact the powers to be but have not received a response.

And speak of the devil. Right after I posted that I received a text.

 

The games tonight are POSTPONED until next Monday (June 17). I assume the same times. Juniors at 5:00 and the Seniors at roughly 7:30.

Reminder: The NKBCA Junior/Senior All-Star Games will be played tomorrow at Dixie at 5:00/7:30, respectively.

Reminder: The NKBCA Junior/Senior All-Star Games will be played tomorrow at Dixie at 5:00/7:30, respectively.

 

I think the East beat the West in the JR game, 5-4. Not sure that W/L matters in this game. Wasn't there, so don't know who excelled during the game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.