Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nike NFTC in Columbus, OH

Featured Replies

Anybody going tomorrow? I know Skidmore from Somerset was invited. Who else.

Anybody going tomorrow? I know Skidmore from Somerset was invited. Who else.

 

Austin Davis from X was invited, but has no ride. :(

Anybody going tomorrow? I know Skidmore from Somerset was invited. Who else.

 

Barker here. Big kid from Graves county here. Walker from X here That's all I see

Austin Davis from X was invited, but has no ride. :(

 

Are you serious? Hell, I'd drive down , pick him up, and take him. That's shame.

 

No coach from X was willing to help him out?

Lex Sowards from Ryle is attending.

Austin Davis from X was invited, but has no ride. :(

 

Barker here. Big kid from Graves county here. Walker from X here That's all I see

 

You would think he could have caught a ride with his teammate.

We've got three kids involved at Columbus today: Will Bush (WR), Derek Strasser (DE/OLB), and Lyndon Rowe (RB).

 

Hope ALL the Kentucky kids represent the state well. There'll be a LOT of talent assembled in one place.

We've got three kids involved at Columbus today: Will Bush (WR), Derek Strasser (DE/OLB), and Lyndon Rowe (RB).

 

Hope ALL the Kentucky kids represent the state well. There'll be a LOT of talent assembled in one place.

 

Sounds like Kelan is getting a lot more attention for basketball. Should we assume we won't see him lined up at TE?

Sounds like Kelan is getting a lot more attention for basketball. Should we assume we won't see him lined up at TE?

 

As of right now, he's bball-only. Door is open for him with football--last of the big AAU stuff is end of July.

Are you serious? Hell, I'd drive down , pick him up, and take him. That's shame.

 

No coach from X was willing to help him out?

 

Sadly I am serious. He text me two days and apologized for late notice, but not much I could do. I had to work. As far as no coach being willing to help, I can't speak on that.

@White_Mike14: @cardsqb7 looks like u got a nice weapon in WR Charles Walker St. Xavier (KY). Killing it here at OH #nftc

Sadly I am serious. He text me two days and apologized for late notice, but not much I could do. I had to work. As far as no coach being willing to help, I can't speak on that.
Thought I saw Austin"s foot in a boot at spring game? Could he even participate in C-bus?
Thought I saw Austin"s foot in a boot at spring game? Could he even participate in C-bus?

 

He ended up going, and participated in some of the camp, but he's paying for it now.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.