Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 3 Highlands 0 (9th Semi)

Featured Replies

She darn near had it. Can't fault that effort at all.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40061[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]40062[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]40063[/ATTACH]

 

Damn these pics are good. I didn't see the play live but looking on at these it doesn't not appear to be an error, looks like she would have beat it out even if it was caught.

 

Some great shots this week by you and the NDApanda exp on some really close plays.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

great pic's. Cool shot seeing Shelby's bat "bowing" somewhat at contact. And I agree, pic three above is lop-sided size wise.

 

Congrats to NDA and what a season for Highlands!

  • Author
She darn near had it. Can't fault that effort at all.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40061[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]40062[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]40063[/ATTACH]

 

If the ball in pic#2 hasn't hit the glove yet it's a hit.

If the ball in pic#2 hasn't hit the glove yet it's a hit.

 

I agree, I think they were just trying to inflate Haylee Smith's stats to try to get her on the first team next year.

I agree, I think they were just trying to inflate Haylee Smith's stats to try to get her on the first team next year.

 

I believe that the umpire started to call her out and switched as the ball came out.

Need to look at the original file when I get home and see if it's in the shot to tell for sure.

I believe that the umpire started to call her out and switched as the ball came out.

Need to look at the original file when I get home and see if it's in the shot to tell for sure.

 

Forgot I had memory card in my pocket. Ump is not in the shot...

]Damn these pics are good.[/b] I didn't see the play live but looking on at these it doesn't not appear to be an error, looks like she would have beat it out even if it was caught.

 

Some great shots this week by you and the NDApanda exp on some really close plays.

 

You should see all the pictures on the shutterfly account. Allen does a great job getting the pictures and getting them posted quickly. Thank you for everything Allen.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40057[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40058[/ATTACH]

Plenty of hard hitting plays tonight

 

What you can't see on the top picture is Abby slid over a bat that was laying there as well. I held my breath a bit there until I saw that both were ok.

What you can't see on the top picture is Abby slid over a bat that was laying there as well. I held my breath a bit there until I saw that both were ok.

 

Yep... There it is... OUCH!

 

IMG_2798.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40052[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]40053[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]40054[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]40055[/ATTACH]

 

Notice in picture #2 the flex of the bat while she is swinging. Bat doing its job and player generating the bat speed to cause this. . Always see this is a golf swing as well especially by Tiger generating that power.

You should see all the pictures on the shutterfly account http://2013hhsvarsityjvfastpitch.shutterfly.com/. Allen does a great job getting the pictures and getting them posted quickly. Thank you for everything Allen.

 

My pleasure...

Already excited about next season...

Notice in picture #2 the flex of the bat while she is swinging. Bat doing its job and player generating the bat speed to cause this. . Always see this is a golf swing as well especially by Tiger generating that power.

 

Who wants to talk a little hitting?

 

Pic two is a great pic of Shelby, by Shelby's standards she did not have her best week at the plate. I probably wouldn't do this with just about any one else but I think everyone knows Shelby is a great hitter so she can take it.

 

What are some of the good and bad with her swing.

Who wants to talk a little hitting?

 

Pic two is a great pic of Shelby, by Shelby's standards she did not have her best week at the plate. I probably wouldn't do this with just about any one else but I think everyone knows Shelby is a great hitter so she can take it.

 

What are some of the good and bad with her swing.

 

HHS District Final v NCC 097.jpg

HHS District Final v NCC 095.jpg

HHS District Final v NCC 096.jpg

HHS v Dayton 156.jpg

Who wants to talk a little hitting?

 

Pic two is a great pic of Shelby, by Shelby's standards she did not have her best week at the plate. I probably wouldn't do this with just about any one else but I think everyone knows Shelby is a great hitter so she can take it.

 

What are some of the good and bad with her swing.

 

 

I'll start. Some good head is down and her hands are above the ball. Some bad no extension and front knee is locked out, which will cause her to rotate her upper body and lose almost all power Or pull the ball foul even if she hits it solid.. Haylee did a good job on that pitch jamming her hands.

I'll start. Some good head is down and her hands are above the ball. Some bad no extension and front knee is locked out, which will cause her to rotate her upper body and lose almost all power Or pull the ball foul even if she hits it solid.. Haylee did a good job on that pitch jamming her hands.

 

Head down is great for sure.

 

I love to see kids hitting the ball in front of the plate, she was way in front of the plate so I think it mainly was her timing. Looks like she was trying to keep her hands inside the ball but wasn't able to due to being to far out in front.

 

The locking of the knee which just about all hitters due looked to make her open up with her upper body just a tad more than she may normally.

 

Can't really tell by this pic but it doesn't look like she goes to toe touch which I like. I hear get to toe touch a lot but I think that changes the plain of the eyes so I would rather for a hitter to just get there foot down.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.