Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 9 Holy Cross 1

Featured Replies

Impressive district win for the young Tigers. Suchanek gets it done on the mound and at the plate, going 6 innings and hitting a HR.

Really impressive. Big 6-run 2nd inning put this one away early.

 

Congrats to Coach Mullins. You bring a young team out of the 35th and you've certainly done something.

  • Author

Mullins is proving to be one of the better head coaches in the area. Two impressive seasons. But those who know him expected nothing less.

Great Coach and very good team. Mullins coaches to win and more importantly has fun and believes in his kids. The kids love him!! Watch him coach and listen to his laughter, kidding and demand with his kids. Two seasons in a row he takes two completely "broken" teams that really are true underdogs to winners. Great job Coach Mullins!! Demand a new field!! You so deserve and need it!!

Great Coach and very good team. Mullins coaches to win and more importantly has fun and believes in his kids. The kids love him!! Watch him coach and listen to his laughter, kidding and demand with his kids. Two seasons in a row he takes two completely "broken" teams that really are true underdogs to winners. Great job Coach Mullins!! Demand a new field!! You so deserve and need it!!

 

How is Beechwood "broken." I know it is a young team, but haven't heard anything about broken.....unless you mean replacing old coach.

 

FYI...I agree about Coach M. Has done a god job. I don't think I've seen one person one here this year compairing him to the old Coach M and wishing they had him back. Just an observation.......but usually a good gauge.

Edited by Oldtimebaseball84
spelling

How is Beechwood "broken." I know it is a young team, but haven't heard anything about broken.....unless you mean replacing old coach.

 

FYI...I agree about Coach M. Has done a god job. I don't think I've seen one person one here this year compaing him to the old Coach M and wishing they had him back. Just an observation.......but usually a good gauge.

 

Winning solves many things....

Great Coach and very good team. Mullins coaches to win and more importantly has fun and believes in his kids. The kids love him!! Watch him coach and listen to his laughter, kidding and demand with his kids. Two seasons in a row he takes two completely "broken" teams that really are true underdogs to winners. Great job Coach Mullins!! Demand a new field!! You so deserve and need it!!

 

Right coach at the right time. Prior coach M, and I am a huge fan, not sure how some of his "requirements" would have landed with some of these young kids. Thats neither a good or bad comment, just my opinion. One particular young man, when I heard he was going to BW, I thought it was a potential disaster. Mullins lets the kids have fun, but knows when and how to reign them in and when to give them some rope.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.