Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Perry Central 76 Johnson Central 67

Featured Replies

This game was never really this close PCC was up by like 18 for most of the second half, and up ten at the half! Best game Perry has played all year IMO.

Poor JC will be lucky to win 2 or 3 more games. Tough schedule awaits them. At least we won't have to listen to their fans until they win. They seem to hide when they lose.

Not hiding here...Johnson Central has got to pick it up on the defensive side of the ball. Until they do they will continue to strugle. The Golden Eagles have a long layoff before their next game which may include some 6 a.m. practices. I really expect to see a different team take the floor next Friday against Magoffin County.

Poor JC will be lucky to win 2 or 3 more games. Tough schedule awaits them. At least we won't have to listen to their fans until they win. They seem to hide when they lose.

 

Not hiding here King! We are just not playing very well right now but we have about ten days to get the kinks worked out. I think we need to get Kyle back as the focus of our offense. We are depending on the outside shot too much! I hope Starns can get their focus back. We have a few easy games left and with those I hope we can win district. :thumb:

Which games do you consider "easy"?? Looks to me like JC has a very challenging schedule left.

Poor JC will be lucky to win 2 or 3 more games. Tough schedule awaits them. At least we won't have to listen to their fans until they win. They seem to hide when they lose.

Sour Grapes or what is your problem. I dont know who you are except you are always trying to dig at JC.

 

Again I am not from Johnson County but your behavior is childish. Perry Central in case you hadnt noticed has a pretty nice record. JC will be their come tourney time.

 

My Mother always said if you cant say anything positive dont say anything.

What can I say positive about three L's in a row. I am not bashing JC, I just get aggravated at people when JC posters on here say their program is now supposed to be in so much better shape than it was a year ago and in reality it's not. Prestonsburg has not beat JC in the last 4 or 5 years and Lawrence is not supposed to beat the Eagles this year. Perry Ct. is a solid team and will beat many teams this year. But if I can remember correctly J.C. had 19 wins last year and they are not going to come close to that this year. J.C. is a good team, and is a contender for the 15th title, but there chances this year are no better than any of the last 4 yrs. Just my opinion.

Not hiding here...Johnson Central has got to pick it up on the defensive side of the ball. Until they do they will continue to strugle. The Golden Eagles have a long layoff before their next game which may include some 6 a.m. practices. I really expect to see a different team take the floor next Friday against Magoffin County.

Maybe JC can scrimmage Pikeville around 6am. The Panthers have been working out before school for the past week, but like JC the rest of their schedule is very tough! Good luck to both teams the rest of the way, hope the early workouts pay off!!

What can I say positive about three L's in a row. I am not bashing JC, I just get aggravated at people when JC posters on here say their program is now supposed to be in so much better shape than it was a year ago and in reality it's not. Prestonsburg has not beat JC in the last 4 or 5 years and Lawrence is not supposed to beat the Eagles this year. Perry Ct. is a solid team and will beat many teams this year. But if I can remember correctly J.C. had 19 wins last year and they are not going to come close to that this year. J.C. is a good team, and is a contender for the 15th title, but there chances this year are no better than any of the last 4 yrs. Just my opinion.

I don't think no one is happy about 3 L's in a row but I disagree about the program being in better shape than last years program. The record might not be but the kids are no longer running the show. I for one thought that Central would struggle this year because in all reality King they lost a lot of talent from last years team. I am really happy with what I have seen this year. We even have a chance to win the region as well as others including about four teams in our district. I can handle losses when the kids are playing hard and wanting to play. Last year when kids would not give 100 percent and if the coach took them out they would get upset and pout. Sometimes not even go in back in the game when the game is on the line. I don't agree with those kids attitudes and now the kids on this team know that will no longer be tolerated. I would rather lose with kids playing hard than win with kids that have no respect for the game or for their coach. Just my opinion. :thumb:

Maybe JC can scrimmage Pikeville around 6am. The Panthers have been working out before school for the past week, but like JC the rest of their schedule is very tough! Good luck to both teams the rest of the way, hope the early workouts pay off!!

 

How does coach Williams get up that early? :laugh:

I don't think no one is happy about 3 L's in a row but I disagree about the program being in better shape than last years program. The record might not be but the kids are no longer running the show. I for one thought that Central would struggle this year because in all reality King they lost a lot of talent from last years team. I am really happy with what I have seen this year. We even have a chance to win the region as well as others including about four teams in our district. I can handle losses when the kids are playing hard and wanting to play. Last year when kids would not give 100 percent and if the coach took them out they would get upset and pout. Sometimes not even go in back in the game when the game is on the line. I don't agree with those kids attitudes and now the kids on this team know that will no longer be tolerated. I would rather lose with kids playing hard than win with kids that have no respect for the game or for their coach. Just my opinion. :thumb:

:rolleyes: :laugh: Whatever dude!

:rolleyes: :laugh: Whatever dude!

 

I just tell it like it is and was stick so you can agree or disagree but we all know how it was! :thumb: But when it comes to that subject I am sure I know that you agree with me! :rolleyes:

I just tell it like it is and was stick so you can agree or disagree but we all know how it was! :thumb: But when it comes to that subject I am sure I know that you agree with me! :rolleyes:

Your team has lost three straight and a couple that they shouldn't have lost. You want to sit and knock last years coach and team that won your District and was a basket away from the Regional championship. I guess using them as a scapegoat will keep the heat off of what is going on right now! :rolleyes:

Your team has lost three straight and a couple that they shouldn't have lost. You want to sit and knock last years coach and team that won your District and was a basket away from the Regional championship. I guess using them as a scapegoat will keep the heat off of what is going on right now! :rolleyes:

Why do you and King like to bash this years team. Remember these are kids we are talking about on here. Give the coach time to put his system into place. Why live in the past.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.