Highlands 6 St. Henry 2 (JV)

JV Birds improve to 18-6 on the season with the win at Highland Park. SO Grayson Heck (4-0) goes the distance for the Birds on just 80 pitches. After giving up 2 earned runs in the top of the 1st inning, Heck settled down and put up zeros the rest of the game. Birds were lead at the plate by SO Kenny Ball and FR Mitchell Cain with 2 hits each. Cain's 2 out bases loaded single plated 2 runs in the bottom of the 6th inning to give the Birds a 3-2 lead and they played add on for the final margin.

FR Joseph Kroger went 5 2/3 innings for the Crusaders and was 2-3 at the plate.

I don't believe that Highlands is the best JV team. Highlands has lost 6 games. Highlands has lost to CCH twice. CHH has lost to Ryle twice. Highlands and CCH both runned ruled Ryle. I think this is a 3 horse race.

I don't believe that Highlands is the best JV team. Highlands has lost 6 games. Highlands has lost to CCH twice. CHH has lost to Ryle twice. Highlands and CCH both runned ruled Ryle. I think this is a 3 horse race.

Only 6 losses at the JV level is pretty good considering its a team that is constantly being manipulated. Very rarely do they have the same guys everyday with guys going up to Varsity and down to frosh depending on the needs. Coach Reynolds does a great job with this team.

Add in Beechwood and NCC and the tourney should be a good one.

Add in Beechwood and NCC and the tourney should be a good one.

The West side has some solid teams too. Besides Ryle already mentioned, Boone, Dixie, Cooper and Conner are all solid. Tourney is wide open IMO

EHS -- DW said "arguably" the best team. Your comment that it is a "3 horse race" is actually confirmation of that statement. At least we have a tourney to figure it out.

Not sure of Campbell's record but don't count them out with Eblin or Dawn on the mound 1 game anyone can win.

HHS JV 18-6 on the year

Ryle JV 21-6

CCH JV 17-4

any others?

Not sure of Campbell's record but don't count them out with Eblin or Dawn on the mound 1 game anyone can win.

HHS JV 18-6 on the year

Ryle JV 21-6

CCH JV 17-4

any others?

Beechwood is 17-5

They lost to Ryle and Cov Cath, but, in there defense they only lost to Ryle 1-0, and went into the 7th vs Cov Cath with a lead. I stand by my opinion though saying Highlands is the best.

Only the tournament can tell!!