Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 6 Dixie Heights 0

Featured Replies

Smith pitches perfect game. Game was called after 5 innings due to lightning. Not a single ball left the infield. Smith had command of the strike zone through all 15 batters she faced with good movement and off speed to back up her fastball that just kept Dixie's bats off balance. Jones went 3-3 with a 2 run homer, her first varsity, a double and 2 RBI's, Rose was 2-2, Finke was 2-3 with a triple. All 9 of NDA's starters at at least 1 hit for a total of 13.

 

Dixie's pitcher, Garrett, pitched well and had good control. Only 2 errors were recorded.

Defense was superb!! Congrats to all getting hits & especially Abby on her first varsity HR! There will be more where that came from!

What took so long for this to get posted????? I'm going to have to teach you a thing or two. :lol2:

 

Anyway, Congrats to Haylee on the PERFECT game. :ylsuper: And I agree with SoftballFan14, Abby Jones will be hitting quite a few more.

 

Article from the Enquirer........http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20130416/SPT0302/304160151/

What took so long for this to get posted????? I'm going to have to teach you a thing or two. :lol2:

 

Anyway, Congrats to Haylee on the PERFECT game. :ylsuper: And I agree with SoftballFan14, Abby Jones will be hitting quite a few more.

 

Article from the Enquirer........http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20130416/SPT0302/304160151/

 

Abby is a great young lady who can play some ball!!

What took so long for this to get posted????? I'm going to have to teach you a thing or two. :lol2:

 

Anyway, Congrats to Haylee on the PERFECT game. :ylsuper: And I agree with SoftballFan14, Abby Jones will be hitting quite a few more.

 

Article from the Enquirer........http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20130416/SPT0302/304160151/

 

Probably bc someone would come on here and say something like did anyone else do any thing besides Smith.

 

Congrats to Haylee, and Jones on her first home run.

  • Author
What took so long for this to get posted????? I'm going to have to teach you a thing or two. :lol2:

 

Anyway, Congrats to Haylee on the PERFECT game. :ylsuper: And I agree with SoftballFan14, Abby Jones will be hitting quite a few more.

 

Article from the Enquirer........http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20130416/SPT0302/304160151/

 

I'm only one man...between dragging, raking, mowing, trimming, fertilizing, eating, drinking an adult beverage , sleeping and going to work I just couldn't get to it fast enough.

Congrats to ND on the win, Haylee Smith for pitching a perfect game, Abby Jones for her first varsity HR, and the entire team on a great team victory.

I'm only one man...between dragging, raking, mowing, trimming, fertilizing, eating, drinking an adult beverage , sleeping and going to work I just couldn't get to it fast enough.

 

Fair enough......I will say, you do one hell of a job with the field prep. :thumb: Keep up the good work.

I'm only one man...between dragging, raking, mowing, trimming, fertilizing, eating, drinking an adult beverage , sleeping and going to work I just couldn't get to it fast enough.

 

Hey pal, you are not the only one that mows the grass! :laugh:

  • Author
Hey pal, you are not the only one that mows the grass! :laugh:

 

 

So where were you yesterday...we mow around the weather and game schedules. You need to be retrained now after all those years working for the city.:woot::woot:

So where were you yesterday...we mow around the weather and game schedules. You need to be retrained now after all those years working for the city.:woot::woot:

 

My training tells me to work one day then take two days off. Then once every three weeks take a kelly day.:taz:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.