Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 5 Conner 3

Featured Replies

Pretty classy post... (sarcasm)

Facts are facts if you dont want to be called a FOOL dont act like a FOOL THATS NOT NOT SARCASIM!!!!!! Just the truth deal with it and stop making excuses for him and maybe he will change.ITS CALLED ENABLEING LOOK IT UP IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS LOL NOW THAT WAS SARCASIM

  • Replies 61
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facts are facts if you dont want to be called a FOOL dont act like a FOOL THATS NOT NOT SARCASIM!!!!!! Just the truth deal with it and stop making excuses for him and maybe he will change.ITS CALLED ENABLEING LOOK IT UP IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS LOL NOW THAT WAS SARCASIM

 

Stating fact is fine, I'm all for it. But when it comes to calling kids punks and their dads fools I feel like it should be done elsewhere. Like in a conversation with the father. Not on a forum with a masked identity.

 

I'm fully aware of the meaning of the word enabling. I'm not making excuses for anyone. Try laying off the caps lock next big guy. And I think one exclamation point would be sufficient. Also word of advice, when making a loud statement, such as the one you just made, try spell checking first.

 

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

What does a PA guy say that warrants an ejection?

What does a PA guy say that warrants an ejection?

 

That I cannot answer. I was out of "earshot" distance. I will say whatever was said wasn't nearly at the decibel level of the ejected player's comments.

Little late to comment here but this is the first high school game I've ever been to where a kid has gotten ejected. But asside from all that this was a very good game IMO

This is coming from an outsider looking in. I have no ties to Conner or rooting interest in Boone County schools. Its very clear that Gmen and Bluebirdman have an agenda with this family. This is not the place to vent or take shots at kids or parents. It very easy to hide behid a blog like this. If you have an issue you should take it up with the family.

Edited by CoachSpeak

So much to agree and disagree on here. Great game, fun atmosphere, no doubt had a postseason feel. Can't wait to see these teams match up in the tourney. One thing I will say is that despite the rivalry, most of these kids get along well. Yes, there are some with histories between each other, but for the most part the on field sportsmanship is good between these two teams and off the field many are friends or summer teammates as well. I've seen video of the plays at the plate and they are no doubt controversial, however appear in no way to be malicious. Understand the judgement call by the ump and Harts reputation does precede him a bit, but IMO he shouldn't have been ran from the game.

I was told today that the Conner administration has a new seating policy in place. There will now be no sitting/standing outside of the baseball field behind home plate and there will now be no sitting/standing in the grassy area next to the third base dugout.

I was told today that the Conner administration has a new seating policy in place. There will now be no sitting/standing outside of the baseball field behind home plate and there will now be no sitting/standing in the grassy area next to the third base dugout.

 

Was anything done about the PA announcer that was ejected? This is really bad in my opinion. I realize that these are volunteer positions (I am one at another complex), but if this person did something using the PA that got him/her ejected, then it should be the last time they are allowed to be in that position. IMO.

Was anything done about the PA announcer that was ejected? This is really bad in my opinion. I realize that these are volunteer positions (I am one at another complex), but if this person did something using the PA that got him/her ejected, then it should be the last time they are allowed to be in that position. IMO.

 

I'm pretty certain the person who was sitting in the announcers tower, that was asked to leave is not the PA announcer. Just another person who was sitting up there.

I'm pretty certain the person who was sitting in the announcers tower, that was asked to leave is not the PA announcer. Just another person who was sitting up there.

 

 

AH...then the Cooner AD should add one more restricted viewing area......

 

Thanks for the clarification Hammer...

I'm pretty certain the person who was sitting in the announcers tower, that was asked to leave is not the PA announcer. Just another person who was sitting up there.

 

Incorrect. The person who was ejected from the tower was the PA announcer. He was NOT using the PA system to make any type of comments to the stands or umpires.

Incorrect. The person who was ejected from the tower was the PA announcer. He was NOT using the PA system to make any type of comments to the stands or umpires.

 

Shouldn't matter.......is he suspended as well? Even grade schools these days have a suspension for parents being tossed. If he was, in fact the PA announcer at the time, he represents the school and it should have the same weight as a coach or rep from the school being tossed.

 

IMO.....

[/b]

 

Shouldn't matter.......is he suspended as well? Even grade schools these days have a suspension for parents being tossed. If he was, in fact the PA announcer at the time, he represents the school and it should have the same weight as a coach or rep from the school being tossed.

 

IMO.....

 

I agree. I just wanted to clarify as I think a few comments misunderstood and thought the actual PA system was being used. I have not heard of any suspensions for the PA announcer/parent that was ejected.

I agree with coachspeaks, Gmen you need to stop the gossip. I have only seen a couple positive post from you. Do you even have a son that plays or are you just stirring the pot?

Edited by True blue (and gold)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.