Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Braves 9 Nationals 0

Featured Replies

Braves sweep the Nats.

 

 

11-1

 

Afraid to change to series threads are you? :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Longest win streak in 3 years.

 

How about Maholm? I don't entertain any illusions that he'll manage to continue this start for much longer, but an ERA of 0.00 through three starts and just north of 20 innings? Pretty doggone good.

Longest win streak in 3 years.

 

How about Maholm? I don't entertain any illusions that he'll manage to continue this start for much longer, but an ERA of 0.00 through three starts and just north of 20 innings? Pretty doggone good.

 

Pretty much the same way he started last year I believe.

  • Author

Braves sweep the Nats.

 

 

11-1

Braves sweep the Nats.

 

 

11-1

 

Yeah you already told us once. How many times you going to start a thread about the game? :lol2:

Pretty much the same way he started last year I believe.

 

He gave up 6 earned in both of his first two starts last year, 13 total earned in his first three games, going 1-2 in the process. When he joined the Braves, he did post a better result giving up 3, 0, and 1 in starting 2-1 in Atlanta.

 

He won his last five decisions with the Cubs. He went 4-5 with the Braves.

He gave up 6 earned in both of his first two starts last year, 13 total earned in his first three games, going 1-2 in the process. When he joined the Braves, he did post a better result giving up 3, 0, and 1 in starting 2-1 in Atlanta.

 

He won his last five decisions with the Cubs. He went 4-5 with the Braves.

 

 

Thanks for the clarification. I guess I was thinking of his starts up to the trade.

Thanks for the clarification. I guess I was thinking of his starts up to the trade.

 

I'd be just fine with that Maholm as well. He's a solid but not overpowering guy. Like Hudson is mostly.

  • Author

 

Yeah you already told us once. How many times you going to start a thread about the game? :lol2:

 

Haha. Not sure why it started a thread twice. I've been on the road home from Lexington.

Haha. Not sure why it started a thread twice. I've been on the road home from Lexington.

 

It didn't start on it's own.

  • Author

Justin with another home run.

 

 

BJ with 3 hits.

 

Chris Johnson and Evan Gattis are killing the ball right now.

 

 

A sweep of the Nationals at Washington while facing Strasburg and Gonzalez is very impressive.

 

 

Braves are dominating right now even without Freeman and McCann.

  • Author

 

It didn't start on it's own.

 

I think it actually did. Hah

I'm still waiting for those doubters to let me know whether or not 11-1 with a sweep @ Washington is enough to be excited about. :D

Braves no doubt are looking like the best in the NL. That backup catcher (his name escapes me) will make a great trade bait if he keeps it up

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.