April 4, 201313 yr Author Interesting that Hanigan gets the start again, day game after night game. Always catches Arroyo.
April 4, 201313 yr Always catches Arroyo. I thought that might be the reason. Early in the season also so not as worried about Hanigan being worn.
April 4, 201313 yr I heard Leake might get skipped his first time in the rotation, anybody else heard this?
April 4, 201313 yr I heard Leake might get skipped his first time in the rotation, anybody else heard this? John Fay has said multiple times on twitter that they will not skip him...
April 4, 201313 yr John Fay has said multiple times on twitter that they will not skip him... If he is pitching as good as they say in ST, I want him to start while he is hot!
April 4, 201313 yr Author Choo always homers when Arroyo is pitching. Fortunately they are on the same team this year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.