The New Head Coach at Henderson is......

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis has 100 coaching wins in his career between Reitz and Wheelersburg (Ohio) High School. He replaced John Hart at Reitz in 2008. He is 53-11 at Reitz. Lewis won a state title in 2008, and also has two regional crowns and three sectional titles at Reitz

First, I am not thrilled with the way this whole thing was handled. I can understand going after Chuck Smith and when that fell threw going to plan B. However plan B should have been hiring Josh. It appears that wasn't even plan E. I am also not sure how thrilled I am with who they hired. I guess I will reserve judgement on that and give him a chance, time will tell.

I really hope Lewis keeps Josh on as DC if Josh wants it. I know a lot of Reitz supporters were not happy with their DC last year (don't know his name).

These kids are big, strong and hard working. Good program to take over right now. Wonder what Coach Boston will do? Gotta be a tough pill to swallow. Would he follow Clevenger to Danville?

I don't think he will but who knows. If Lewis doesn't keep him on and he wants to coach he may not have a choice.