Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County 4 Notre Dame 3

Featured Replies

Hope the pitcher from Bracken is OK, she took a "wicked" laserbeam off the shin courtesy of Haylee Smith. Shame they had to play on THAT field, the area in front of the mound looked like a herd of cattle just went through.

  • Author
Hope the pitcher from Bracken is OK, she took a "wicked" laserbeam off the shin courtesy of Haylee Smith. Shame they had to play on THAT field, the area in front of the mound looked like a herd of cattle just went through.

 

That's what I'm told, but Emma is okay.

That's what I'm told, but Emma is okay.

 

Emma sounds familiar. Did she also play basketball?

Who pitched for NDA?

  • Author
Emma sounds familiar. Did she also play basketball?

 

My niece. Emma Conley. Point guard on the basketball team.

 

Not sure who pitched for NDA. The Smith girl caught is all I know.

My niece. Emma Conley. Point guard on the basketball team.

 

.

 

I thought that was your niece. Glad my daughter never pitched. Way too close to react to liners.

 

Glad Emma is OK.

Jones pitched for NDA.

  • Author
I thought that was your niece. Glad my daughter never pitched. Way too close to react to liners.

 

Glad Emma is OK.

 

I'm told Smith hit it back up the middle all three times. :lol2: Emma got hit in the shin once, caught it once, & made an error on another.

 

She didn't pitch vs. Ludlow (wisely IMO). No bruising or swelling on the shin. Should be fine.

 

I've seen a pitcher or two take ugly line drives over the years.

Refresh my memory. Do pitchers wear protective masks now?

  • Author
Refresh my memory. Do pitchers wear protective masks now?

 

Some do. Some don't. Not mandatory. Emma does. I think all of Bracken's pitchers in recent memory wore masks.

  • Author

Is Smith pitching for NDA this year? I hear nothing but good things about her.

Is Smith pitching for NDA this year? I hear nothing but good things about her.

 

I'm sure she will see more than her fair share in the circle.

Refresh my memory. Do pitchers wear protective masks now?

 

Thing I don't understand, is why they don't wear shin guards, like soccer players wear. Pitchers and 3rd baseman.

I'm told Smith hit it back up the middle all three times. :lol2: Emma got hit in the shin once, caught it once, & made an error on another.

 

She didn't pitch vs. Ludlow (wisely IMO). No bruising or swelling on the shin. Should be fine.

 

I've seen a pitcher or two take ugly line drives over the years.

 

I am guessing she didn't do that on purpose.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.