Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual Next Coach?

Featured Replies

Maybe two in a row......:D

Two in a row for Milby? So... If you are saying Milby is going to Manual. Then I believe it because you always have the inside scoop.

sportslady didn't really say that, but I hear he is at top of the list and its his to turn down....Heck Milby may hire Lewis Morris and Scott Boley as assistants at Marion next year, crazier things have happened.

sportslady didn't really say that, but I hear he is at top of the list and its his to turn down....Heck Milby may hire Lewis Morris and Scott Boley as assistants at Marion next year, crazier things have happened.

 

Did you hear this from a good source?

That's not what I heard when I talked with Manual's AD during the regional tourney. I love how rumors get legs.

Yes a good source....but as with all sources it could be wrong.

No way Milby takes that job. Plus rumor has it that A.Epps in getting the Marion job.... Don't know how that's gonna work either...

Well, it will be a good position for whoever takes the job. Manual draws a lot of the top girls, athletic and academic, in Louisville.

Yep Marion going to be a little young next year. May need to get Morris and boley in there besides looked like Leabon could use someone to work on them teefers. Perfect fit JJ.

Haven't heard any news on the hiring of duPont Manual's coach. Any news out there?

Haven't heard any news on the hiring of duPont Manual's coach. Any news out there?

Does Manual also have a high administrative post to also fill? If that is the case, the coaching spot may not be on the front burner. I don't know this for sure, but it may be the case.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.