Rowan County 113 Augusta 110 (2OT)

wire

Was any defense played in this game?

Actually yes, brown had several blocks, there were several steals. Both teams were shooting threes. Great game to watch. Not sure how many have been in the Augusta gym, we're talking vintage. Sidelines were very narrow I sat on the floor and you were really in the game. If I were Augusta I'd never tear it down.

Actually yes, brown had several blocks, there were several steals. Both teams were shooting threes. Great game to watch. Not sure how many have been in the Augusta gym, we're talking vintage. Sidelines were very narrow I sat on the floor and you were really in the game. If I were Augusta I'd never tear it down.

Its been here Since 1926 and I don't think it's going away. Thanks for the complement

Coach Hinson was absent tonight which I think was a big factor. Our assistants did a great job but it had a bearing on the outcome. On a positive note, Staggs played well defensively, rebounding and 12 points and couldn't come at a better time.

Congratulations to Cody on his first game this year! I'm sure he made big brother,Shooty, proud! :thumb: