Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rowan County 113 Augusta 110 (2OT)

Featured Replies

Final (Double Overtime)

 

Stone hit a mid-court shot to send the game into second OT for RC

That's some scoring...Congrats RC

  • Author

Rowan Scoring

 

Thacker 28

Stone 28

Brown 15

Barnard 13

Graham 10

Callahan 11

Newsome 6

 

 

 

Augusta Scoring

 

Bach 38

Kelsch 24

Maddox 22

Snapp 11

Skaggs 12

Crawford 5

Coach Hinson was absent tonight which I think was a big factor. Our assistants did a great job but it had a bearing on the outcome. On a positive note, Staggs played well defensively, rebounding and 12 points and couldn't come at a better time.

Figured this would be a tight one.

I am just glad to see a game push outside the low 60's..................

Was any defense played in this game?

 

Actually yes, brown had several blocks, there were several steals. Both teams were shooting threes. Great game to watch. Not sure how many have been in the Augusta gym, we're talking vintage. Sidelines were very narrow I sat on the floor and you were really in the game. If I were Augusta I'd never tear it down.

Actually yes, brown had several blocks, there were several steals. Both teams were shooting threes. Great game to watch. Not sure how many have been in the Augusta gym, we're talking vintage. Sidelines were very narrow I sat on the floor and you were really in the game. If I were Augusta I'd never tear it down.

Its been here Since 1926 and I don't think it's going away. Thanks for the complement

Coach Hinson was absent tonight which I think was a big factor. Our assistants did a great job but it had a bearing on the outcome. On a positive note, Staggs played well defensively, rebounding and 12 points and couldn't come at a better time.

 

Congratulations to Cody on his first game this year! I'm sure he made big brother,Shooty, proud! :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.