Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence Co. 54 Rose Hill 51

Featured Replies

Rose Hill goes cold from the floor and line and loses down the stretch. I believe the Royals were up 42-35 and just couldn't put the ball in the hole.

 

David Chinn missed the game due to an illness for Rose Hill.

Congrats to Rose Hill on a good effort! Sounds like Rose Hill is starting to become competitive again!

Nice win for the Dawgs, the radio said that Thompson had 31 points. A big game coming up Friday night against the JC Eagles. Should be a very good game if Thompson matches his performance tonight. This could be my upset pick of the week, and it's at Lawernce if I am not mistaken.

Good win for LC. They lost their two top athletes early in the season and have had to play a lot of young kids this year. It's good to see the hard work pay off and hopefully those young guys are starting to develope with game experience. It is a work in progress but it's good to see that the kids are working hard and starting to see some reward. They are very young! I really wish Thompson would have been around last year as LC would have been tough to beat!

Sounds like a tough loss for Rose Hill!

  • Author
Sounds like a tough loss for Rose Hill!

 

I would agree. It was certainly well within their reach. Rose Hill tied the game at 52 but had the point waved off due to a lane violation. Tough break but the coaching staff said it was a good call.

:irked: The way they have been playing they should have won this game!

Thompson is a beast I've seen him play 5 times this year and each time he has went for high 20's or low 30's. I watched him hit 36 on Russell, and average 27 pts a game in the 4 Derby Classic games at Raceland! Nice win for the LC Bulldogs! We 16th people are routing for in the 15th!

Lawrence probably turned the dimmer switch down on the lights in the 4th quarter. I love the mood lighting there. I'm thinking of taking the wife there for our next anniversary and order dinner from the concession stand. Great Ambiance.

Lawrence probably turned the dimmer switch down on the lights in the 4th quarter. I love the mood lighting there.
Man... you got that right. I thought I needed to eat more carrots. :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.