Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

38th District Draw?

Featured Replies

Comfort and convenience for Harrison I guess. I have attended the district for years and have no problem with harrison hosting it but there is always more people from PC than Harrison at the games. You like the home court advantage too I would imagine.

 

I had no problem with Harrison County hosting the tourney.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comfort and convenience for Harrison I guess. I have attended the district for years and have no problem with harrison hosting it but there is always more people from PC than Harrison at the games. You like the home court advantage too I would imagine.

 

I could see your point on home court advantage if HC had won distrcit or even went to region every year, but this isn't the case. Harrison is convenient because it is centrally located (NC to PC is almost an hour bus ride) and 1400 people is a lot more comfortable in a gym that seats 2500 than in a gym that seats 1500.

 

Maybe the KHSAA can require gyms to have a certain capacity to host postseason games. I know in baseball a field must have lights to host region and if they want to host any postseason game their field has to be a certain distance in the outfield. They could do something similar for basketball.

Edited by KY Thorobred

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.